Associate Social Media Manager
Candy’s mission is to deepen our interaction with experiences that bring us joy. As fans. As collectors. As people creating lives, we’re passionate about living. We know that relationship because we’ve chased it since we were kids. We are unapologetic fans and momentous collectors who see limitless possibilities in the digital revolution that’s disrupting – more like exploding – the way we engage and experience our favorite sports, music, art, and cultural icons.
We know the passion of being a die-hard fan and the need for the experience beyond the bleachers. We’re building a fully immersive storefront where fans can not only buy, sell, and trade their digital assets but also experience a fully immersive marketplace that gives our users enablement beyond imagination with their digital assets.
- Michael Rubin- Founder & CEO of Fanatics & Philadelphia 76ers co-owner
- Mike Novogratz – CEO of Galaxy Digital, Pioneer Investor
- Gary Vaynerchuk- CEO of VaynerMedia, Social Media Entrepreneur.
SO YOU WANT TO JOIN CANDY?
We are looking for a growth-driven Associate Manager, Social to join the Marketing team. This role is part of the marketing and audience development team. You will deeply understand social media platforms and will work closely with the Creative, Product, and Partnerships teams to deepen fandom across Candy’s core verticals.
We are searching for creative minds that are excited to take on difficulties in the immediate while providing vision for the future. We want builders, innovators, and those that can not only think outside the box but collaborate outside the box.
AS OUR MOST VALUABLE PLAYER, YOU WILL…
- Manage and execute social posting on several platforms with close attention to detail and an understanding of the Candy Digital Voice
- Manage content creation, social copy, and publishing
- Create a system to track, analyze and report quantitative metrics and performance insights, competitive analysis, and learnings to stakeholders
- Managing a publishing calendar- identifying content types, volume, and cadence per platform based on industry best practices
- Develop strategies to drive fan engagement and build community, engaging and interacting with followers
- Develop relationships with external partners and community teams
- Support best practices, voice, and visual identity for contributors
- Conceptualize and build social plans for larger product, content and brand initiatives
- Maintain a pulse on social trends and emerging platforms, evaluating potential opportunities for Candy’s business
WHO ARE YOU?
- 3-5 years of experience in social/digital media, with an emphasis on emerging platforms, channels, formats, and content types
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Exceptional writing skills, with the ability to effectively convey brand voice
- Experience creating and optimizing content for platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and Snapchat
- Experience with publishing and analytics tools, including SocialFlow, Parse.ly, Pprout, Facebook Insights, Google Analytics, etc
- Experience with production of content development using native tools on Instagram and TikTok
- Deep knowledge of emerging social channels, trends, and community platforms
- Attention to detail, ability to meet deadlines, and multitask at a fast pace
You’ll Love Working here because…
- Our People. You will be working with the top players who are the most enterprising, fun, encouraging, and innovative heads and teams. Aka, people you can be proud to work with!
- Our Mission. We believe that we are building something great and that the finest things we create will make the world a better place. Our goal is to deepen our relationship through experiences to fans and collectors globally.
- Perks. Our team-based culture provides the foundation for people to do their greatest work and constantly learn and grow. We offer a full slate of benefits, including competitive salaries, stock options, health coverage, and unlimited vacation. Given that we’re an early-stage startup, our benefits package continues to evolve as we do. Your ideas and suggestions matter to us!
Our Core Values.
- Trust. We safeguard the goal. We believe we will only succeed if we earn trust – trust of our people, trust of our customers, trust of our partners. We will aim to achieve and keep faith at all times.
- Innovation. We dream big. We’re endlessly curious and constantly searching for the best, the better, and the never-before imagined.
- Excellence. We take big swings. We have high expectations of ourselves in everything we do.
- Grit. We drive past the finish line until the last second. Giving up is not an option. We will always find a way.
- Inclusion. We are a team player, and we are in it together. We believe that diverse thinking comes from different thinkers, and we need all perspectives to come together and win.
- Authenticity. We are the real deal and always authentic in what we create, our dealings with others, and in who we are as human beings.
- Accountability. We carry the ball. We hold ourselves to the highest moral and ethical standards. We will be fair and honest and take responsibility for our actions.
Total Compensation Range (Base + Equity): 85k-160k per year
Our compensation package currently breaks down into a base salary and an equity component for all employees. The candidate’s seniority and the evaluations made of that candidate during the interview process determine compensation.Apply Now