Backend Developer (PostgreSQL, GraphQL, Node.js, Typescript, Web3)
Mission: Develop and maintain the backend of our NFT Marketplace solution
Estimated time: Full-time contract basis preferred
We’re on a mission to empower companies to launch projects in the Blockchain and NFT spaces without any technical knowledge required.
Liteflow was created in early 2020 to answer businesses’ needs on how to enter the NFT and Blockchain spaces.
Today we are the leading white-label NFT marketplace solution for businesses on the market. Any company can launch and manage its Web3 platform with us through our SaaS solution within a month.
The company is led by senior profiles working in the Blockchain ecosystem for 6+ years, building and launching various innovative products.
At its heart, our passion is creating long-term relationships with our clients, partners, and collaborators. We work together to create something truly amazing. Therefore, we prioritize communication, education, and guidance to ensure everyone is equipped with the knowledge needed for success.
We build trust in each other, embrace feedback, and love our work!
Do you want to try our solution? Check our demo, connect your wallet, and you’re ready!
We’re growing fast and excited for new collaborators to join us on our mission.
About The Role
Backend development is a fascinating and endlessly challenging field. As a backend developer on our team, you would be working on developing and maintaining the backend of an exciting Web3 project built with a database-centric architecture. This would include collaborating closely with the development and design teams to expand our white-label NFT Marketplace solution. If you are excited by the challenge of building robust, scalable systems and are looking for an opportunity to grow as a backend developer, then this is the job for you!
What You’ll Achieve
- Help shape the backend architecture
- Bridge the gap between Web3 and Web2 APIs
- Build the best Web2 API experience by finding solutions to eliminate the constraint of Web3
- Push the limit of what can be achieved with a database-centric architecture using PostgreSQL
- Collaborate with the development team and the Product Designers to implement new features in the backend
- Improve the security and stability of the platform
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a backend developer
- Already worked in a collaborative and remote environment
- Advance knowledge of PostgreSQL and PL/pgSQL
- Advance knowledge of Node.js in a backend environment
- Advance knowledge of Typescript
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with GraphQL
- Comfortable with Lean values and principles
- Fluent in English (both written and oral)
- Time zone is between GMT+0 to GMT+8
Nice to Have
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Web3 mindset
- Experience using one or more NFT marketplace(s)
- Experience in E-commerce projects
- Passionate about complex problem solving
- Knowledge of Postgraphile
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain
- Knowledge of Ethereum development libraries like Ethers.js
- Experience with API testings
- Knowledge of IPFS
- Database-centric architecture using PostgreSQL
- Authentication/Automation with PL/pgSQL function
- Authorization with RLS
- And much more!
- GraphQL API generated with Postgraphile using Node.js and Typescript
- Custom APIs using Postgraphile plugins
- Cloud deployment using Docker container
- Blockchain indexer developed with Node.js and Typescript using Ethers.js to synchronize data from the blockchain to the database
- Job worker developed with Node.js and Typescript using Graphile Worker to execute stuff the database cannot (eg: connect to external services)
What do we Offer
- Unlimited Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Mental health / Sick days
- Remote first and flexible working hours
- Professional Development opportunities to help you grow in your career
- Liteflow Swag
- Referral Bonus (employee or client)
- A team that cares about products and working conditions
How to Apply
Just click apply above, we would really appreciate it if you could share your CV or links to work or profiles. Looking forward to hearing from you!Apply Now