🌱 CEDE Labs
Thought by common DeFi users, CEDE products are:
- cede.link: a non-custodial web-based portfolio management platform for CeFi and DeFi
- cede.store: a non-custodial browser extension to manage your cryptos in centralized exchanges.
Our offices are located at Station F in Paris. Remote is always available. The current team is composed of 6 passionate, serious and chillpanda lovers including 4 developers.
We are very well surrounded by a very experienced tech, Defi and legal advisors.
We’re also backed by impressive VCs and angel investors from GSR, Sismo, Angle, AAVE, Ledger and others.
- Paris (Station F) or Remote (only Europe) 🌍
- Estimated duration: 40h/week – Long-term
🛠 Mission & Responsibilities
You will help us to develop backend services on the AWS stack and work with financial (CeFi & DeFi) real-time data.
- Apache Flink, Apache Kafka, Redis, Prometheus, Grafana
- GraphQL, socket.io
- Rust / Go / TS
- AWS components, Github Actions
We are looking for a passionate backend developer to help us to:
- Build the performant CeFi & DeFi services on AWS to provide prices and other financial data in real-time to the clients
- Building streaming ETL pipelines used to provide market statistics
- Designing and improving CI/CD pipelines
- Data collection and development of an analytics system
- At least 1-3+ years of React experience
- Good knowledge of at least used one framework – MUI, Chakra, Ant or any other
- A deep understanding of the architecture of modern client-side React v18 applications
- Gained work experience with React stack and any state management libraries (Redux, Zustand, etc)
- Knowledge of JS/TS ecosystem tools—Design systems (Storybook), bundlers, compilers, linters, runtimes, testing tools, docs generators.
- Have the ability to take initiative, be proactive and solve problems on your own
- A desire to keep up with modern best practices in web development
- Team player in love with a startup environment
- Positive, can-do attitude, ready to ship
- Speaking English fluently
➕ Nice to have
- Have integrated apps with web3 technologies
- Developing DeFi Applications / FinTech
- Experience working in Web3 or eagerness to learn it
- Have developed a browser extension
📝 Recruitment process
- A first interview to get to know each other, see your previous projects, and check whether you fit with the company’s values or not.
- A first technical interview to challenge you with some exercises.
- A second (optional) technical interview to clarify some points
- A final interview to debrief, give you an answer and explain our working methodology.
😎 What we offer
Grab the opportunity to work with us and to discover the atmosphere of a promising,dynamic startup that grows and deliversquickly.
- A very stimulating intellectual framework: A young, motivated, serious, perfectionist, eager to learn and to do well team
- The opportunity to work with our very experienced advisors and investors in Tech/Research (Cybersecurity, Hardware, Computer Science, Math,…)
- A competitive salary in FIAT or stablecoin
- Equity bonus depending on the profile and the performance
- Remote first company
- Attendance in web3 events/meetups
- International environment
- Flexible working hours
- Bleeding edge tech stack
- The opportunity to be part of one of the next leading wallet to access the entire crypto ecosystem
What are the different steps in real-time data processing? How would you build this service using AWS components? (applications without an answer are not considered)
Send us the answer to this question and everything you find relevant by applying here: https://join.cedelabs.io