- Based in the OKX brand creative studio, the Brand Designer will produce world class creative design for the growing crypto currency exchange platform OKX, part of OK Group.
- To create brilliant, compelling and effective brand creative design for all OKX brand and digital creative needs.
- Delivering modern, effective and inspiring creative design for the global crypto currency exchange brand at all times.
- Reporting into the Design Manager for OKX, the Designer(s) will work closely with the copy team and will be responsible for producing digital graphic design, motion and effective communications for all relevant channels, covering social media, website, emails, editorial content, digital marketing, events and more.
Brand Creative delivery
- Working from a creative brief to utilize their creative design skills to interpret, create and deliver best in class creative design for all OKX needs: social media, web pages, static content, email, customer communications, events and digital advertising.
- To follow and interpret creative direction to ensure that they deliver compelling and differentiating ‘on brand’ creative for daily, weekly and seasonal campaigns.
- Working closely with the copywriters, responsible for the day-to-day creation and and timely delivery of online creative campaigns: web pages, email, social media, events
- Working closely with the Senior Designer to plan and create differentiating and compelling communications, creative brand design and content.
- To challenge and innovate with brand design.
- To identify opportunities for continuous improvement within their day to day creative processes.
- Support the acquisition and retention teams by delivering compelling and engaging digital creative campaigns to generate brand awareness, website traffic and improved engagement.
- To take on-board learnings from the Brand Design manager regarding campaign performance and continuously innovate to drive and improve performance.
- Support the creation and delivery of brand and content assets to meet the demands of OKX brand design
- Review and optimize all brand creative on an ongoing basis.
- Innovate and maintain up to date knowledge of competitors, brand and social creative trends and content design.
- Working with the Senior Designer to help define creative processes, ensuring that they are efficient and integrated.
- Working closely with the brand creative team and Social Media, PR and Marketing partners, ensuring a consistent and optimized Omni-channel approach to all activity. Including, but not limited to, working closely with the Loyalty, Social Media, PR and Digital Media teams that sit within the Global Marketing function.
Team and Relationship Management
- To self motivate and manage daily tasks to ensure works are delivered on-time and to the agreed standards.
- To help create a positive, supportive and innovative culture within the brand creative team.
- Work alongside third party suppliers of brand creative and freelance resources to achieve results.
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the OKX Global Marketing team and business functions to help facilitate the OKX brand vision.
- Constantly challenge, question and innovate to develop the team’s brand design, digital and social media knowledge and skills.
Key Skills, Knowledge & Experience:
- Design professional with qualifications in graphic, brand and digital design.
- Experience in working as a designer within a brand creative team in a global business or agency side.
- Experience working within a design team for a high volume online business (lifestyle, sports, fashion or crypto ideal), delivering high quality creative assets.
- Puts the brand and customer at the heart of the design development process.
- Ability to create and deliver to tight deadlines to ensure the timely delivery of daily, seasonal and project works.
- Experience of having worked within a team with best practice processes.
- Experience of the end-to-end design process from concept, design development, production and build.
- A passion and understanding of branding, social media and design.
- Great team player with strong interpersonal skills and emotional intelligence.
- Some experience of working with third party agencies to deliver results
- A positive, creative and influential personality.
- Experience of working with task management tools: Microsoft Word, Excel, Trello, Google Docs etc.