Bitrefill is the biggest and best crypto e-commerce site in the world. We are creating a circular economy, enabling people to opt out from the traditional banking system and choose freedom… We make it easy for people to live on crypto around the world.
Does this sound like something for you? Then keep reading 🙂
Why are we awesome?
Bitrefill believes in the freedom to work remotely and flexibly and we are built around this. But don’t fear, you will never feel lonely as you will have the opportunity to meet your coworkers in person at our team retreats every year. Some reasons people choose us are:
- Freedom to work from anywhere
- We pay and compensate well
- 25 days of paid annual leave
- Paid parental leave
- Health and remote workspace allowances
- Our team retreats consist of two get-togethers every year. (Stockholm in the summer and a warmer location in the winter)
- Curious about the Bitcoin country? We offer company-paid business trips to El Salvador.
- Central office in Stockholm
- We welcome the crypto curious and expert and are happy to help you learn and grow
- We have a super-talented and passionate team who believe in our mission
The ideal candidate is a communications wizard: you are a master with words and stories and you know how they can be used creatively to impact people and drive behavior.
Ideally you have a strong experience with marketing, communications and/or PR in Web 3, tech, finance, or ecommerce brands.
As a Communications Manager, you should be able to, on one hand, be mindful of Bitrefill’s journey and story and, on the other, develop and execute strategic communication plans and campaigns, build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, and oversee the implementation of creative outreach initiatives.
In Bitrefill, the Communications Manager will be responsible for coordinating internal and external communications efforts, across all teams and all lines of business, in support of the company’s business needs, while building, expanding, strengthening, and maintaining its culture.
You will be responsible for telling Bitrefill’s story to the world in the most engaging way possible. That means you will be leading the development and implementation of PR strategies, including media relations, press releases, and other public relations activities. You will also be an important part of the process of identifying the best voices to tell our story, the best way to communicate our products and services, and what are the key audiences for those messages.
You will work closely with our marketing department in finding and implementing the right tone and communication approaches, whilst at the same time developing our in-house PR capabilities.
This is an important role for Bitrefill: we believe we have a special story to tell, and we are looking for a special person to help us tell it.
- Develop and execute strategic communication plans and campaigns that align with Bitrefill’s journey and story.
- Build and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective communication.
- Oversee the implementation of creative outreach initiatives aimed at promoting Bitrefill’s brand and services.
- Play a key role in building, expanding, strengthening, and maintaining a consistent Bitrefill brand tone.
- Lead the development and implementation of PR strategies, including media relations, press releases, and other public relations activities.
- Track media coverage and analyze the effectiveness of PR campaigns
- Identify the best voices to tell Bitrefill’s story and the most effective ways to communicate the company’s products and services.
- Determine key audiences for Bitrefill’s messages and devise the best way to communicate to these audiences.
- Collaborate closely with the marketing department to develop a consistent and effective tone and approach for all communications.
- Manage the implementation of creative media outreach initiatives.
- Monitor industry trends and identify new opportunities for Bitrefill to engage with the media and public, through all our channels.
- Maintain a strong understanding of the competitive landscape and up-to-date industry knowledge
You bring with you:
- A minimum of 5 years working in communications, PR and/or marketing, preferably in e-commerce, web3, finance, or tech industries.
- Great storyteller.
- Excellent English writing and communication skills.
- Ability to think strategically, work independently, and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to travel as needed.
These skills would provide a strong plus on the application:
- Being able to oversee media training for the company’s public speakers
- Knowledge of the crypto industry and understanding of the underlying technologies
- Proven established network of relations with media in the crypto industry, e-commerce, finance, or tech industries.
- Excellent writing and communication skills in one additional language, such as Spanish, French, or German
- To become part of a passionate and talented team with high ambitions for a world where bitcoin is money for everyday use
- A challenging workplace and a great education when it comes to everything involving cryptocurrency
- Besides a competitive salary, we offer awesome perks and benefits for making your experience at Bitrefill the best one!
Please be aware of potential recruitment scams, Bitrefill will never ask you for money during the recruitment process.
All our communication happens via our official/career site email addresses (@message.teamtailor.com, @bitrefill.com) and only after applying via Teamtailor Careers site.
Please watch out and stay safe!Apply Now