We are a passionate team of builders focussed on creating the most business and consumer-friendly blockchain ecosystem for mainstream adoption of web3 payments. Our focus is on removing complexity to enable developers to rapidly ship products that are designed for everyday people on Fuse Network – a low-cost, EVM compatible blockchain.
As a Community Manager you will take our community to the next level, both in terms of size and engagement. You will be the first contact of the community with Voltage. You will need to write content, organize competitions and giveaways.
We are looking for a passionate head of community and marketing generalist who can help grow and onboard users Into Voltage. We are looking for someone who has a deep understanding of Web3.
– Help onboarding users into Voltage
– Build, grow, and engage with Voltage community
– Manage Twitter, Telegram and Discord groups
– Build strategies to incentives engagement and growth of the community
– Provide actionable insights and inform user needs internally
– Write Documentation and medium articles to share with users and social media
– At least 1 year of experience in the DeFi space
– Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
– Experience managing social media
– Experience managing telegram and discord groups
– You understand market trends within DeFi and options
– You are analytical and can multitask
Nice to have:
– Prior experience growing a DeFi platform
– You have digital design experience
– You have created video content
– You have created educational content (and/or educational animations)