Matcha is a decentralized platform for search and trading tokens, built on 0x’s infrastructure. With over 11 thousand tokens indexed across 8 blockchains, the decentralized exchange provides aggregated liquidity from 100+ sources, smart order routing, and best execution. Matcha has enabled over $56B in traded volume across 1.3M+ trades as the flagship consumer product by the 0x team.
Founded in 2017, the 0x team envisions a world in which all forms of value are tokenized on public blockchains. This includes fiat currencies, stocks, bonds, commodities, debt instruments, real estate, video game items, digital collectibles, software licenses, reputation and much more. This “tokenized world” would be built on a global financial system more efficient, transparent, and equitable than any system that has existed in the past. The underlying exchange infrastructure powering this new system would be free to use and run on open source code, stripping away layers of middlemen and providing individuals with greater financial sovereignty.
0x’s flagship consumer product is Matcha, the decentralized platform for searching and trading tokens. The team has also developed the 0x suite of APIs, which is used by leading web3 and web2 companies to power their applications.
Matcha currently supports 8 major blockchains: Ethereum, Polygon, Fantom, Avalanche, Arbitrum, Optimism, BNB Chain, and Celo, and we plan to continue our multi-chain expansion to other popular chains, including non-EVM ones (i.e. non-Ethereum based blockchains).
JOIN US IN OUR MISSION
Our mission is to build a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We’re a mission-driven and diverse team composed of world class talent from Coinbase, Google, Meta, Bitso, Microsoft, Citi, and other top companies. We are a remote-first and fully distributed company, with team members located across all of the continents besides Antarctica. We’re passionate about decentralized technology’s potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement. As early pioneers in the space, we’ve made significant technical contributions to various Ethereum standards over the years; fun fact – our team helped establish the NFT token standard (ERC721).
In joining us, you’ll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale.
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.
YOUR ROLE AS CONTENT MANAGER FOR MATCHA
We’re looking for a passionate web3 storyteller with the strategic mindset and executional skills to bring Matcha’s content presence to a world-class level.
You will be responsible for strategy and execution of: blog, email, reports, SEO, and keyword strategy. You will also collaborate closely with the PMM to develop website content, and with the Support team to empower them to craft the best educational pieces in web3.
Content can be about, but not limited to, announcements, partnerships, product developments, and anything else related to Matcha’s products and their growth. You’ll also highlight the role of DEX aggregators, decentralized trading, user experience and usability in web3.
As Content Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for the development and execution of Matcha’s content strategy.
- Guide the creation of clear, consistent, and compelling content across all communication channels, including but not limited to our website, blog, and email, optimizing strategies as Matcha expands. You will collaborate closely with the social media and product marketing team.
- Ensure that we’re consistent in representing ourselves, whether in our writing quality, brand voice, or established narratives.
- Work closely with our product, marketing and research teams to understand and support their marketing and engagement strategies.
- Find ways to increase our story’s reach by putting the right content in front of the right audiences at the right time.
- Utilize SEO and Inbound strategies to drive organic growth to our website, brand and products.
- Own the strategic narrative process, ensuring all outward content is clear, compelling, and brand-aligned
- Channels: Blog, Email, Reports. Joint responsibility of the website with Product Marketing.
- Manage the Matcha blog: create, proofread, edit, and publish content about our project, products, ecosystem, and community.
- Identify new topics to create more awareness, integration, and usage of our products and services.
- Identify new SEO opportunities to be seized by content.
- Globalize our story: develop and operationalize an effective content translation and distribution strategy
- Work with 3rd party publications and other organizations to create original content and further expand our reach
- 3-5 years of experience and a demonstrated track record of success in content strategy and creation
- Thorough understanding of the crypto space and keeping a constant pulse on the industry trends and changes
- Proven ability to make strategic decisions and thrive in a fast-paced, results-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to guide others on how to deconstruct complex technical concepts into simple and easy-to-understand content
- Excellent editorial judgment and a thorough grasp of how to edit across a variety of topics:
- Voice & tone guidelines, brand guidelines, angles, audiences, and demographics
- Exceptional written, oral, interpersonal, and presentation skills with a strong focus on attention to detail
- Multimedia production or journalism experience
- 3rd party publication and vendor management
- Experience researching, planning, and executing content strategy in new markets
- Half day overlap with Pacific Time Zone
- Background in web2 fintech or web3.
The base salary range for this position is $75,000 – $130,000 + equity + ZRX tokens + benefits. Within the range, individual pay is determined by job-related skills, experience, location, business needs, and candidate preferences between the different compensation elements.
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability)
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Monthly stipends for mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
Benefits are country-specific and may vary.
The 0x team and its associated entities are dedicated to fostering diversity, inclusion, and belonging in its teams and workforce, and are proud to be equal opportunity employers. 0x does not make employment or hiring decisions on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression or identity, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, citizenship, national origin, or any other basis that is protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. 0x will also consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a way that is consistent with San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and similar local laws.Apply Now