VeeFriends is an intellectual property company founded through NFTs and Web3 technology. With an established community of token holders, VeeFriends is now expanding across different multimedia and experiences including animated skits, songs, video games, and an annual superconference “VeeCon”. VeeFriends was created by serial entrepreneur, and chairman of Vayner-X, Gary Vaynerchuk.
Consisting of 283 unique characters, and two “Series”, the VeeFriends universe was imagined and designed by Gary himself and aspires to promote characteristics and traits such as patience, kindness and empathy to help the world to find happiness. Beyond the digital art which lives on the ethereum blockchain, all Series 1 tokens provide holders with admission to VeeCon, an annual super-conference that provides VeeFriends token-holders unprecedented access to some of the biggest names in Web3 and Popular culture.
What you’ll do:
- Manage VeeFriends’ Blog and Newsletter Communication
- Develop and lead the creation of VeeFriends’ community messages and writing for VeeFriends blog (blog.veefriends.com) related to events, news, and “All Things VeeFriends!”
- Develop and lead the creation of VeeFriends’ newsletter to keep VeeFriends’ community informed
- Curate and draft copy for the media team to use across all social platforms, blogs, emails, and discord communications as needed regarding Blogs and Newsletters
- Consistent and routine updates with your direct report around messaging regarding Blogs and newsletter, while keeping the Community Team up to speed as well.
What we’d love to see:
- 1 to 3 years of experience copywriting, developing, and creating for digital/social.
- Strong skill set in conceptualizing, brainstorming, writing, and collaboration to create strategically focused newsletters and blog posts.
- Write and create impactful social and traditional media content that reflects brand’s voice and adheres to the brand’s style guidelines
- You are a maker! Your main focus is ideation and creation, both at a high speed and volume
- Ability to proofread and self-edit copy to produce error-free content that adheres to brand
- Gather learnings and insights from platforms, consumer feedback and culture to make concise, relevant recommendations.
- Present copy concepts rooted in strategic thinking to creative leaders
- Collaborate with different teams to successfully plan pre production through post production, including prioritizing content, banner creative, social listening on feedback of content to continuously update and iterate.
- A strong desire to be an integral player in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Creativity to think outside of the box, analytical skills to understand and identify key data
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker, and problem-solver
- Knowledge of VeeFriends, GaryVee, his content, and NFT projects
- Fluent understanding of basic cryptocurrency, NFT, and Web 3.0 concepts
- Familiarity with blog sites such as Medium, WordPress, etc…
- Familiarity with Email Services for Marketing
We encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the requirements listed above. Skills can be used in many different ways, and your life and professional experience may be relevant beyond what a list of requirements will capture.
VeeFriends is an equal-opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce and do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, sexual orientation, veteran or military status, or any other legally protected characteristics.Apply Now