Customer Support Agent
Product: We’re bringing decentralized digital identity to the world by issuing Web3 domains on the blockchain.
Mission: To deliver user-owned digital identity to every person on the planet.
Culture: We have a culture built around ownership, autonomy, innovation, and learning.
Location: We are US-based, but we have a 100% remote international team.
Growth: 5x employee growth since 2021. 5x yearly revenue growth since 2019.
Funding: In July 2022, Unstoppable announced $65 million in Series A funding at a $1 billion valuation 🦄. We are backed by Pantera Capital, Alchemy Ventures, OKG Investments, Polygon, Tim Draper, Coinbase Ventures and Boost VC.
Team: 65+ employees in 10+ countries, including a prestigious leadership team that has a history of building successful unicorn startups and leading tech giants.
We’re looking for an experienced Customer Support Agent who is passionate about providing world-class support to our users.
In this role, you will provide exceptional support to Unstoppable’s users, solve technical issues, answer a wide range of questions, and offer education about Unstoppable’s mission to bring user-owned digital identity to the world.
This role requires a passion for our mission, a desire to solve problems, and an eagerness to roll up your sleeves. Your ability to create memorable experiences for a diverse range of customers will be key to your success in this position. Startup experience is a plus.
- Someone who cares deeply about customer support and about the role it plays in making a customer-centric team successful
- A natural problem solver who leads with curiosity
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills
- Solution-oriented with high user empathy
- Able to methodically prioritize competing business needs
- Familiar with cryptocurrency and blockchain technology
- Provide world-class support to Unstoppable’s users through various channels, such as email, and social media
- Troubleshoot and resolve a variety of technical issues experienced by customers
- Compose personalized responses for a variety of customer requests
- Empathize with every aspect of the customer experience, putting customers’ needs first
- Identify, reproduce, and document bugs for our engineering teams
- Demonstrate courtesy, diplomacy, and poise under pressure when working through customer issues
- Contribute to your team’s growth and success by sharing knowledge, mentoring, collaborating, and assisting in the creation of documentation
- Stay informed about company products, services, and updates to effectively assist customers
- Test and provide feedback on new features, integrations, and releases
- Assist with various administrative tasks, such as processing refunds or manually assigning domains, as needed
- 2+ years of customer support experience in a similar role, providing support via email tickets and live chat
- Impeccable communication, prioritization and problem solving skills
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Familiarity with help desk software (e.g. FreshDesk/FreshChat, Zendesk, Intercom, etc)
- Fluent in written and spoken English
Nice to have:
- Startup experience
- Familiarity with Slack, Discord, and other workplace communication platforms
- Familiarity with Stripe, PayPal, or other payment processing systems
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, NFTs, and cryptocurrency
Unstoppable Domains is committed to making diversity and inclusion a part of everything we do – from building our team to developing our product. In the spirit of the Web3 community, we place the highest value on contributions, not race, age, gender, location, or sexual orientation. Furthermore, everyone is welcome and supported at all stages of their career because we believe that everyone is better off when more people have a seat at the table.
When recruiting, we provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected characteristic. If you need assistance with your application or at any stage in the process due to disability, please contact us at email@example.com.
Research has shown that applicants from underrepresented groups will not apply for jobs if they don’t meet 100% of the job criteria, so if you meet most of the above job requirements, we still encourage you to apply
To learn more about Unstoppable Domains, our product, and our mission, please check out the Unstoppable Domains Podcast.Apply Now