Events Marketing Manager
We are looking for an Events Marketing Manager to coordinate and lead the execution of events across Nova Labs brands. The ideal candidate is creative, resourceful, detail oriented, and has a knack for knowing how to bring top of the class vibes and experiences to any gathering.
About Nova Labs
Founded in 2013, Nova Labs (formerly Helium Systems, Inc.) is a for-profit entity composed of the original founding team behind the open-source Helium Network. As the pioneer of decentralized wireless communications, Nova Labs has a two-pronged mission: to solve the unnecessary fragmentation and costs that plague IoT connectivity through 1663, their IoT division, and to enable people to genuinely benefit from the success of their mobile carrier through Helium Mobile. For more information, visit nova.xyz.
In this role, you will:
- Develop an event strategy for Nova Labs brands, including Helium Mobile and 1663
- Manage and coordinate event logistics, creative, and programming for events ranging in size from virtual meetups, to city-based events, and a large conference
- Work closely and maintain relationships with agencies, production, staffing, and sponsorship partners
- Work cross-functionally with internal marketing, communications, and product teams to ensure events align with overall business objectives and initiatives
- Develop creative strategies and experiences that bring events to life
- Provide insights and metrics to understand impact and learnings moving forward
- Manage and track event budgets
- Travel internationally and domestically throughout the year to attend and oversee events
- Minimum of 5 years in an events management, events production, or experiential marketing
- Track record of executing events of all sizes, from small meetups to large conferences
- Experience working with and managing vendors, venues, and partners
- Ability to quickly execute and iterate in an fast-paced environment
- Desire to travel frequently and be onsite at events, including non-traditional hours as needed
- Have a valid passport and the ability to travel internationally throughout the year
- Comfortable with complex technology products and concepts
- Creative thinker and resourceful problem solver
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- BA/BS required
- Total compensation structure at Nova Labs is base salary + equity.
- Nova Labs is a remote-first company and takes a market-based approach to base salary pay.
- Pay may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. For candidates outside of metro market areas, we use the state average.
- The successful candidate’s starting pay will be determined based on job-related skills, experience, qualifications, work location, and market conditions.
- The salary pay scale for the target experience and target skill set across all locations for this role: $100,000 – $144,000
- We are a remote-first company
- 100% company-paid health insurance premiums (medical, dental, and vision) for you and your dependents
- Unlimited paid vacation and paid company holidays
- Vacation stipend
- Monthly wellness/gym stipend
- Annual hardware stipend
- 401K plan