Front End Engineering, Marketing
The Web Experience team designs and develops ripple.com, along with other web properties, that for many is their first impression of Ripple. We focus on the details and aim to make every pixel count. We inspire and educate, helping our customers to clearly understand our mission, and the benefits of our products and solutions.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join the Design team as we scale globally. This position will play an informative role in the day to day work building and enhancing all of Ripple’s marketing websites, as we continue to strengthen Ripple’s position as an industry leader.
What You’ll Do:
- Work closely with Marketing and Design to build out new and maintain existing pages across all web experiences
- Continuously implement site speed improvements and aid with deployment of technical SEO
- Develop highly-responsive user interface components using React
- Partner with Marketing and Design leaders to understand and clarify UX requirements
- Work closely with our designers to accurately interpret and evolve our brand design system for web
- Build meaningful touch points (pages, micro-interactions, SPAs) for our brand through the web
- Interact with and support other teams across the company as needed
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years of front end development experience with a strong preference for production websites
- and WordPress or Contentful
- Ability to code HTML pages based on Figma designs.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs
- Ability to review project requirements, ask the right questions and execute on the task
- Deep understanding of complex web applications and integrations with design systems
- Knowledge of performance testing frameworks including Mocha and Jest
- Experience with browser-based debugging and performance testing software
- A detail-oriented individual, self-starter and clear communicator
- Ability to work independently and possess creative problem solving skills
WHO WE ARE:
Ripple is doing for value what the internet did for information: enabling its instant and seamless flow around the world. We call this the Internet of Value (IoV). Using blockchain and cryptocurrency technology, Ripple is dedicated to creating powerful gains in financial efficiency, equity and inclusion. In addition, Ripple is developing and enabling the future use cases that will catalyze the new digital economy for governments, businesses and consumers.
Ripple has offices in San Francisco (HQ), New York, London, Mumbai, Singapore, São Paulo, Toronto, Reykjavík, Washington D.C. and Dubai.
WHAT WE OFFER – The resources and support to be your best at work and beyond:
Do Your Best Work
- The opportunity to build in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can dive deep into the latest technologies and make an impact. A professional development budget to support other modes of learning.
- Thrive in an environment where no matter what race, ethnicity, gender, origin, or culture they identify with, every employee is a respected, valued, and empowered part of the team.
- Ripple is Flexible First: you have the option to work remotely, from our offices, or a combination of the two within the 11 countries we are located around the world.
- Weekly all-company meeting – business updates and ask me anything style discussion with our Leadership Team
- We come together for moments that matter which include team off-sites, team bonding activities, happy hours and more!
Take Control of Your Finances
- Competitive salary, bonuses, and equity
- Bonus Flexibility Program: Participants in the Corporate Bonus Plan have the option to elect to receive their annual bonus in cash, equity or XRP, or a combination.
- 100% paid medical and dental and 95% paid vision insurance for employees starting on your first day
- 401k (with match)
- Commuter benefits
- Employee giving match
- Mobile phone stipend
Take Care of Yourself
- Twice a quarter R&R days so you can rest and recharge
- Generous wellness reimbursement and weekly onsite & virtual programming
- Flexible vacation policy – work with your manager to take time off when you need it
- Industry-leading parental leave policies. Family planning benefits.
- Catered lunches, fully-stocked kitchens with premium snacks/beverages, and plenty of fun events
Benefits listed above are for full-time employees. Interns – please discuss benefits with your recruiter.
$80,000 - $150,000 *
| Remote | Toronto, Ontario, Canada
05 November 2022Apply Now
It would be amazing if you let Ripple know you found the job here!
No downloads should be needed during the application, stay vigilant to scams.