About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for an experienced and passionate Front-End engineer to help develop functional and appealing applications. The breadth of your product responsibilities will be our website, client-facing web portal, and suite of internal web apps.
We are a high-performing team looking for an equally ambitious and driven teammate. The right candidate for this role has a deep understanding of the entire web development process, including design, development, and deployment as well as some back-end knowledge. You have a keen eye for design and customer experience. You are able to communicate effectively with other team members and solve problems with important customers. If you’re looking to have a massive impact in a high-growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades you will find this role challenging and rewarding in equal measure.
This full remote position is open to candidates worldwide.
About Zero Hash:
Zero Hash is a B2B embedded infrastructure platform that allows any platform to integrate digital assets natively into their own customer experience quickly and easily (a matter of API endpoints). We power neo-banks, broker-dealers, and payment groups to offer digital asset trading and custody, crypto-backed rewards and round-ups programs as well as yield through staking and DeFi and NFTs. Zero Hash is a FinCen-registered Money Service Business as well as a regulated Money Transmitter that can operate in 51 US jurisdictions. Zero Hash is also regulated as a Canadian MSB.
Our thesis is very simple: every financial services firm will offer digital assets within the next 2 years and will do so through platforms such as Zero Hash. Zero Hash is defining the new FinTech vertical of digital-assets-as-a-service.
Clients include MoneyLion, Wirex, Deserve, MoonPay, tastytrade. Backed by Point72 Ventures, NYCA, Bain Capital, tastytrade.
- Support the company’s vital business by structuring and designing the webpages
- Build UI enhancements for important customers
- Optimize Web pages for maximum speed and scalability
- Assist back-end developers with coding and troubleshooting
- Communicate directly with clients
- Maintain brand consistency throughout the design
- Inspire the overall company for product excellence through your work as a thought leader and mentor
- 3+ years of experience, preferably in the fintech space
- Deep proficiency in Typescript and React
- Solid understanding of backend programming: Golang
- Understanding of key design principles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 100.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently layout and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Bachelors in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as-a-service,payment-as-a-service business.
- An understanding of financial services reconciliation tools
- Experience with digital assets preferred, but not required
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership – An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion – We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative – A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure – we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative – An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best – and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy – An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability – An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency – We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity – Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
Follow usApply Now
$80,000 - $120,000 *
| Remote | Melbourne, VIC
24 December 2022Apply Now
It would be amazing if you let Zero Hash know you found the job here!
No downloads should be needed during the application, stay vigilant to scams.