Global Community Manager
Qredo is a decentralized digital asset management infrastructure and product suite designed to unlock new opportunities for institutional investors in digital assets and decentralized finance. Qredo’s Layer 2 blockchain protocol enables users to seamlessly transfer and settle BTC, ETH, and ERC-20 tokens. Assets are secured by Qredo’s advanced Gen 2.0 multi-party computation (MPC), which provides tier-1 bank security and institutional-grade governance.
We are looking for an experienced Global Community Manager that is able to manage, drive and grow our Crypto Community. The ideal candidate will have an exceptional ability to drive engagement, buzz, communicate and manage community sentiment. You must be able to communicate effectively, and have a proven track record in growing communities, partnering on virtual events, getting speakers on board and creating a compelling strategy for Community Growth.
** This is a remote opportunity. We welcome candidates around the globe to apply! ***
- Grow and manage online and offline Qredo communities on Telegram, Discord, etc.
- Be the eyes and ears of what the community needs to succeed, and empowering them.
- Moderate the regional social media and chat groups to increase community followers and increase positive engagement.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to better facilitate the local community.
- Organize online and offline events and meet-ups in your region.
- Create weekly competitions, digests, polls, panel discussions, podcasts, to drive engagement.
- Manage all Key Opinion Leaders and Influencers on how to work better with Qredo to drive engagement and traction.
- Find and manage softwares to create Qredo’s affiliate programme.
- Manage Qredo’s merchandise to award the community for completing certain tasks.
- Onboard new ‘Qreeds’ who will be our brand ambassadors and community moderators to help manage community sentiment and drive positive engagement.
- Setup close partnerships with the regional Developer Communities, Universities, Blockchains associations, KOLs, and other web2 and web3 audiences.
- Deploy successful online and offline Developers campaigns, such as hackathons, workshops and conferences from ideation to execution.
- Explore new community-friendly platforms to facilitate expansion.
- Since this is a Global Community Manager role, you will need to find moderators in other regions of the world i.e. Asia to present translated content and manage those communities separately.
- Strong understanding and interest in cryptocurrency, blockchain and a liking for decentralized culture are a must.
- Experience in growing communities, with a strong proven record in managing positive sentiment.
- Experience in managing negative sentiment, and understand the requirements of the community to turn this into a positive sentiment by bridging information gaps.
- 6-8 years of community, social media, and growth experience in technology companies.
- Demonstrated a track record of on delivering growth metrics from 0 to 1.
- Strong project management capability and detail orientation.
- Humble, learning fast, scrappy and getting things done.
- Taking extreme ownership and willing to go out of the comfort zone.
- Experience growing passionate user or developer communities in order to catalyze market adoption of technologies.
- Ability to effectively manage a complex, remote-first team with diverse backgrounds, opinions, and working styles.
- Strong English verbal and written communication.
- You won’t be able to trade or do a side hustle on this job.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere and possibility for international transfer
- Assistance with home office setup as well as offsite team building allowance
- Culturally diverse work environment (we speak 33 languages!)
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation and benefits package within the industry