Graphic Designer (Remote AR)
Tether enables businesses – including exchanges, wallets, payment processors, financial services and ATMs – to easily use reserve-backed tokens on blockchains. By leveraging blockchain technology, Tether allows you to store, send and receive digital tokens person-to-person, globally, instantly, and securely for a fraction of the cost of alternatives. Tether’s platform is built to prioritize transparency at all times.
Being anchored or “tethered” to real-world currency, Tether provides protection from the volatility of cryptocurrencies. Tether is a token backed by actual assets, including USD and Euros. One Tether equals one underlying unit of the currency backing it, e.g., the U.S. Dollar, and is backed 100% by actual assets in the Tether platform’s reserve account.
Our team is fully remote and globally distributed to capture the best talent from around the world. So far our company has grown fast and stayed lean to secure its place as a leader in the space.
If you get excited about being in an industry that is breaking new ground and have confidence you can conquer the most challenging feats we’ll encounter, we want to talk to you. Join us, and help lay the foundation for a decentralized future.
As a Graphic Designer at Tether you will work collaboratively with our marketing, sales, and product team to champion a consistent and well-understood identity while also ensuring that our design and development teams are producing creative assets that drive engagement and results.
What you will do
- Work on landing pages, social media banners, campaign imagery across multiple social media platforms, video content, PPT and general design work across visual assets
- Work closely with the marketing team to create and execute winning ideas and campaigns
- Be familiar with fintech and understand the feel and aesthetic of trusted financial products
- Share your ideas and skills with the marketing team and manager to ensure the best results for each campaign created
- Produce content to be posted on different social networks that will increase traffic and will be appealing for target audiences
- Create content specifically tailored to the channel being used for the communication
- Previous experience as a Graphic Designer
- Ability to collaborate with our marketing team to craft compelling stories through copy, video, animation, illustration, and photography
- Demonstrate a modern portfolio of work
- Extensive social media knowledge and expertise (especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Reddit, Facebook)
- Understand the logic behind Social Networks
- Fluency in communicating in English
- Expert knowledge of tools like Figma and the Adobe Suite (After Effects an advantage)
- Good knowledge of branding and following brand guidelines
- Has a hard work ethic, is passionate, driven and loves what they do
- The ability to be flexible and reactive according to the needs of the business
- A professional attitude to work with a proven ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment
- Always look to innovate! Actively push the boundaries, challenging your own creativity to maximize engagement and meet campaign objectives
- Good understanding of marketing and how to create content for a variety of marketing channels
- Being a self-starter, but also a team player with a great collaborative attitude
- You get to work alongside a group of talented people, all passionate about what they do
- Great opportunity to learn about the world of blockchain and cryptocurrencies
- Remote working, flexible hours
- Opportunity to work on creatively challenging projects every day