Head of Community Management
About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world’s first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all Apps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place.
Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square is backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs, Republic Captial, Crypto.com, KuCoin Labs, Huobi Ventures, Gate.io Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more, and is now evaluated at $120M.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to reshape the crypto app experience, bringing decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0 to every business possible.
You’ll get more than just working experience at MagicSquare. You’ll join a vast network of entrepreneurs and technologists across the globe.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a crucial role in everything we do – from how we build our products to how we build our team.
Our company is still young but we are 100% committed to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves.
We actively honor people’s diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcomed and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us.
We fundamentally believe diversity brings greater success. Regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential and to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still work to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
Join Our Team as the Head of Community Management! Magic Square is seeking a passionate and experienced Head of Community Management to join our team. If you have a robust background in community management, excellent communication skills, and a passion for Web3 technologies, we would love to hear from you!
- Manage and engage our vibrant community across various platforms, including Discord, Telegram, Zealy, and our voting platform.
- Lead a team of community moderators, providing guidance and support. We lead by example!
- Monitor and analyze community performance, providing valuable insights and recommendations for improvement.
- Oversee the setup of Discord and Telegram channels, permissions, bots, and security measures.
- Foster a safe, inclusive environment by enforcing community guidelines.
- Stay updated on industry trends and technologies to drive community growth and engagement.
- Innovate and execute community campaigns and activation events.
- Proven experience in managing and fostering large-scale crypto or Web3 communities.
- Strong leadership skills, capable of leading and inspiring a team of moderators.
- Familiarity with community platforms, engagement strategies, and analytics.
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal.
- A solid understanding of DAO culture and governance proposals.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field is preferred.
If you’re ready to join our vibrant and engaged community team, apply now and be part of shaping the future of Web3!
- Get paid in cryptocurrencies for your work.
- Earn extra tokens for outstanding performance.
- Advance your career within our organization.
- Work closely with a supportive team.
- Enjoy flexibility and remote work options.
$30,000 - $120,000 *
| Remote |
26 June 2023Apply Now
It would be amazing if you let Magic Square know you found the job here!
No downloads should be needed during the application, stay vigilant to scams.