Head of Digital Marketing
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
As the Head of Digital Marketing, you will design the Digital Marketing and Growth strategy and ensure all digital marketing efforts are aligned with, and amplify, Immutable X’s overall Marketing strategy. You will lead a team to generate global demand through social, content generation and paid digital marketing, as well as establish experiments and best practices to help drive the next phase of growth for Immutable X.
You will have the opportunity to:
- Manage the build and execution plan of the Immutable X Digital marketing strategy.
- Lead a team to generate global demand through social, content generation and paid digital marketing
- Oversee the health of the Digital Marketing strategy including; implementation of digital marketing campaigns and activity (video, search, display, social, CRO) with a focus on marketing performance; budgets, campaign execution and reporting results
- Ensure that all digital marketing is integrated across all customer touchpoints and consistent with brand positioning, marketing strategies, and messaging objectives
- Build strong working relationships with key cross-functional partners
We would love for you to have:
- Deep experience in Digital Marketing, ideally with a key skill in Performance/Growth Marketing.
- Proven experience leading a Marketing function with 3+ years people management experience
- Possesses a mix of skills in the marketing function
- Experience working in developer platform, infrastructure, or developer tools companies
- Experience working in a role with competing priorities & fast pace with tangible examples
- Base level knowledge about web3/ NFTs/ Blockchain gaming
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Levelling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!Apply Now