Head of Marketing
At Foundation, we are laying the groundwork for web3—the next generation of the internet full of limitless possibilities. In web3, your creativity is valued and your digital objects belong to you. We aim to put power directly back into the hands of those who create online. Why? We believe this is how the internet should just work. Our team is made up of individuals who share that vision. Together, we’re unlocking the full potential of an internet based on new values of ownership and decentralization.
Our mission is to make web3 human. Everything from the smart contracts powering Foundation, to the design that our community interacts with daily, takes into consideration how our collective actions impact people.
New technology requires creativity, and web3 is uncharted. Foundation leads. Come join us.
As Foundation’s Head of Marketing, you’ll take on a career-defining opportunity: to bring the next evolution of the internet to life. Collaborating deeply with Product, Engineering, and Design, you’ll work to uncover the stories that emerge from Foundation’s diverse and far-ranging community. From our on-chain marketplace, to our best-in-class creator tools, to our burgeoning developer ecosystem, you’ll lead all efforts to build Foundation into a global brand that defines web3.
What you’ll do at Foundation
- Hire, mentor, and manage a talented team of multidisciplinary marketers and creatives.
- Lead by example and set a high bar for performance, execution, and shipping.
- Cultivate a marketing culture that brings our products to life through human storytelling.
- Develop web3-native marketing playbooks that set new industry standards.
- Bring Foundation to life through powerful, human-centered storytelling.
- Define our approach to product marketing aimed towards achieving ambitious goals.
- Develop compelling go-to-market strategies that leverage our brand and partnership teams.
- Onboard the next million creators and collectors to Foundation and ensure their experience is optimized throughout all stages of the user journey.
- Own and investigate all conversion touchpoints throughout our marketing funnels.
- Build conviction in your ideas and communicate persuasively to get cross-functional buy-in.
- Influence product development by communicating regularly on trends and community feedback.
- Align marketing processes and workflows internally with other key teams.
You might be a good fit if
- You have 7+ years of experience in Product Marketing with a strong track record of driving clear business outcomes.
- You have experience with Brand Marketing and Partnerships and are able to weave together multifaceted campaigns.
- You can point to clear moments in your career where you’ve taken risks that paid off.
- You have the ability to transform technical subjects into insightful and emotionally resonant stories that speak to broad audiences.
- You are an effective leader who can inspire your team to achieve ambitious goals.
- You’re data driven. You’re able to define, measure, and manage quantifiable metrics and results and lead a team towards them.
- You feed off interdisciplinary collaboration.
- You don’t give up easily, and know when to keep pushing an idea forward to reach its fullest potential.
- You consider marketing a craft and are able to balance highly creative strategies with pragmatism.
- You’re a persuasive communicator who can advocate for their ideas and their team.
Benefits and Support
- A culture that values inclusivity
- A remote-first working environment and the ability to set your own working hours
- Flexible paid time off
- Annual team offsite
- All of the tech you need to be successful
- A home office stipend including internet reimbursement
- Robust medical, dental, and vision coverage for you and your dependents, including a zero cost option. For countries that provide government-sponsored health insurance, we offer a monthly stipend towards private health insurance.
- 6 weeks of baby bonding time for all new parents, as well as 6 weeks of paid leave for birth giving parents
- Access to Talkspace confidential online therapy and One Medical on-demand primary care.
- Get paid in crypto or fiat
- Employer sponsored 401K
Foundation is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, and welcome people from a variety of backgrounds, ethnicities, cultures, perspectives, experiences, and skill sets. As part of our commitment to equality, we work to ensure a fair and consistent interview process, and continue to promote an inclusive work environment.
We believe that a diverse team composed of individuals with different perspectives, lived experiences, and identities is essential to achieving our mission and upending old models of selling and sharing art. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital or family status, disability, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other legally protected status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are accommodated in the job application and interview process, and in the performance of essential job functions.Apply Now