As an Integration Engineer at Superfluid you will play a crucial role in understanding our partners challenges and how they can leverage the Superfluid Protocol to solve them. You will help partner organizations in our ecosystem succeed in designing, developing and scaling their products using the Superfluid Protocol and its peripheral tools & services. Your deep understanding of web3 technologies and your ability to communicate complex concepts in a clear and concise manner will be essential for success in this role. Projects will range in size and complexity, spanning both existing as well as greenfield implementations. You will be given the opportunity to work on internal projects that are critical for the adoption of the Superfluid Protocol. As the right hand of our builders, you will ensure that documentation remains up to date, provide support, and be a driving force behind the growth and success of our vibrant community. This person will be a part of our engineering organisation.
Location: Remote first, with hubs in London and Tallinn.
🌐 You like open source and a world of transparency.
💸 You are excited to change the open finance world through cryptocurrency and decentralization.
📣 You are an excellent communicator that is not afraid of doing public presentations and love to engage with our community.
🦾 You appreciate agile software engineering processes and love responsible experimentation.
🤝 You understand the value of collaboration and partnership.
🚀 You actively challenge yourself and push the boundaries of what is possible.
- Partner engagement: Collaborate closely with partners to understand their requirements and challenges. Act as a technical liaison, effectively communicating Superfluid’s solutions and capabilities in plain language.
- Technical solution development: Work closely with software engineers and other stakeholders to brainstorm and devise innovative technical solutions that align with integrators needs. Leverage your expertise in Web3 technologies and decentralized protocols to determine optimal solutions.
- Solution presentation: Prepare and deliver compelling presentations to partners and stakeholders, showcasing Superfluid’s Protocol and its use cases. Clearly articulate the technical aspects of the solutions, addressing any inquiries and providing guidance to ensure a comprehensive understanding.
- Support our builders: Be available to builders in our community and ecosystem to guide them hands-on. We believe that the success of our builders is a part of our success. You would be responsible for making inspiring demos, keeping documentation up-to-date and finding smart solutions to support the ever growing community.
- You have strong and flexible technical skills, with the ability to quickly learn any new stack or concept. Experience in fullstack development including both frontend and Smart Contract development:
- Solidity, bonus points if you know the Superfluid Protocol
- Web3 libraries & frameworks such as wagmi, viem, Ethers.js, Web3Modal etc.
- Various third-party libraries and APIs.
- You have the ability to work well with internal and external teams, with strong interpersonal skills, an organised mind, and an ability to quickly coordinate parties around goals, key questions, or necessary outcomes.
- You have excellent written, visual and oral communication skills.
- You have outstanding presentation skills, with the ability to effectively demonstrate and explain the solutions you build to any audience.
- You have strong documentation skills, capable of producing clear and concise technical design documents, guides and reports.
- You have demonstrated experience in web3.
- You are not afraid of a new and undefined challenge, with willingness to pull in others as needed and resourcefulness to make sure things get done. You are experienced in designing new solutions from scratch.
- You are motivated by others’ success and the growth of an ecosystem.
- You are based in a GMT +/3 location
We are the leading asset streaming protocol that enables Web3 native subscriptions, salaries and rewards for DAOs and crypto-native businesses. Superfluid can be used to describe cash flows and execute them automatically on-chain over time in a non-interactive way. Superfluid streams transfer value in a constant flow over time between wallets, in a non-custodial and permissionless way. Streams are programmable, composable, and modular, allowing developers to build custom applications on top of the protocol. No capital is locked up, and all inflows and outflows are netted in real-time at every block without consuming any gas. Ongoing streams can be forwarded as they are received to both wallets and applications, eliminating delays and drastically increasing capital efficiency.
☝️ Open / Inclusive / Teamwork
We are committed to working together as one team, in an open and inclusive environment. We collaborate internally and externally with our wider community, to collate diverse options, to unite to deliver results.
💪 Consistency / Reliability
We relentlessly strive for excellence by seeking to build high-quality, reliable systems that are implicitly robust and consistently dependable.
🌊 Ensure full transparency
We will operate with complete transparency, by communicating internally and externally with honesty and integrity, showing visibility of all our successes and failures, to build lasting trust with our community.
🆓 Empower users with self sovereignty
We believe in self-sovereignty and freedom, to build, use and maintain robust technology for public good.
🚀 Strive to build transformative systems
We are determined to deliver innovation and improvement that disrupts and continuously innovates the industry we operate in, to transform the future of finance, and we will continue to empower and encourage others to adopt our innovation to build upon it and evolve it.
- Working with a super motivated team, with cutting-edge Ethereum developers
- Working on world-first, groundbreaking financial technology
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people globally
- 20+ days paid holidays (including public holidays)
- Early employees enjoy extra stock options
- Flexible working schedule & Fully remote
- Casual and friendly work environment
- Personal Conference Attendance Budget
- Personal Training, Learning & Development Budget
- Yearly Offsites