Integrations Engineer (Remote)
Connext is building the future of value transfer on the internet. We believe in the power of decentralized networks to transform finance and put value back into the hands of individuals. We think this becomes possible when everyday users can exchange value effortlessly between disparate cryptosystems. We’re a small, technical team working at the confluence of distributed systems, game theory, and cryptography. We’re funded by grants from the Ethereum Foundation and backed by some of the top investors in the space, including Polychain Capital, Consensys Ventures, 1kx, and others.
We’re looking for a talented and self-driven Integrations Engineer to research, connect with, inspire, and educate a community of open source developers who will integrate with Connext and help Connext complete its mission. In this role, you will collaborate with blockchain engineers inside and outside Connext’s core team to design, implement, deploy, and support blockchain architecture.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of our evolving ecosystem development team, with the goal of making a big impact on Connext’s growing community base, and to contribute to the success of a quickly growing, high-tech start-up company that is making big waves in the blockchain industry.
This is a full time, 100% remote opportunity to work with talented crypto team members located all over the world!
- Be a point of contact for technical collaboration and guidance for partners and others in the developer ecosystem
- Research other protocols and identify teams with a potential to integrate with Connext
- Drive whole lifecycle for integrations: from outreach to supporting integrations
- Scope new projects, document requirements, and collaborate on feature improvements
- Identify high potential developer communities and refine messaging to attract new developers
- Help ideate, build, and grow categories of applications and platforms on top of the Connext blockchain by collaborating with the entire Connext community and other blockchain developers
- Organize and host hackathons, webinars, workshops, office hours.
- Speak at conferences, participate in hackathons, and more generally promote Connext
- Work with Integrations Engineers
- Design and optimize a process for rapidly getting projects from reading our docs to being in production; own technical onboarding flows.
- Collect feedback to understand the needs and wants of the developer community; relay that feedback to the engineering team to help create features, products and positioning that engage, excite and empower the developer community to build on Connext.
- Design developer tooling and peripheral ‘products’ like SDKs and APIs
- Build PoCs and hacks on top of Connext to showcase our technology and demonstrate to the broader community how it can be used.
- Be hands-on. Create and maintain resources for developers such as demos, code samples, and technical documentation.
- Previous experience building projects in the Web3 space.
- Previous integrations, DevRel or similar experience
- Experience as a software engineer and hands on coding skills
- Has technical writing experience
- Familiarity with common Ethereum dApp and wallet development paradigms, as well as industry-standard developer tooling like Ethers, Hardhat, etc.
- Has 1+ years of experience with Solidity and smart contract toolkits like Hardhat and Foundry
- 2+ years of experience giving talks and developing demos, workshops, webinars, videos, and other technical content
- Experience working directly with users to collect feedback through various methods
- Self-directed and ability to work with minimal supervision
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with the ability to translate complex technology concepts into simple and intuitive communications
- Ability to travelNice to Haves: Can work in the CET, EST or PST time zones or similarPreferably located in Europe or Latin AmericaDeep Web3 familiarity and network
Nice to Haves
- Can work in the CET, EST or PST time zones or similar
- Preferably located in Europe or Latin America
- Deep Web3 familiarity and network
Please include your Github profile and any links that best showcase the relevant things you’ve built and done.
What We Offer:
– The opportunity to make your mark on a quickly growing and impactful startup!
– Passionate colleagues and a very diverse, dynamic team
– Ability to work anywhere you want
– Competitive salary & ownership
– A monthly $250 Co-working or Home Office Stipend
– Comprehensive Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
– Off-sites that bring the whole team together several times a year
Connext is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. This means we continually celebrate the diverse community different individuals cultivate. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics.Apply Now