Launched in 2019, BAM Management US Holdings Inc. d/b/a Binance.US (“Binance.US”) is the fastest growing and most integrated digital asset marketplace in the United States, powered by matching engine and wallet technologies license from the world’s largest cryptocurrency exchange – Binance. Our mission is to provide liquidity, transparency, and efficiency to financial markets by creating products that leverage crypto to unlock the power of everything. We build bridges between traditional finance and digital markets that enable growth for all—empowering the future of finance. Binance.US is operated by BAM Trading Services.
This isn’t a “grab us a latte” internship — you’ll have the opportunity to partner with our Global Payroll and Stock administration team and accounting team and learn the life cycle and internal/external partnerships of stock administration, payroll and compensation which supports a company’s greatest asset, its people!
What you will do:
You will be expected to act as an assisting administrator to key internal systems and document global processes that will be used within finance and furthermore shared across the organization and internal business partners.
- Global Stock Administration – Stock administration account setups and awards acceptance.
- Ensure all accounts are setup and awards are accepted within Carta.
- Streamline and reconcile monthly reporting.
- Global Payroll – Running reports in ADP/BM every month to compare the salaries/Dept/Class for all countries for any changes and assisting with payroll preparation in all countries.
- After payroll is completed – updating YTD Figures spreadsheet for all the countries, running reports and tweaking as necessary for accounting every month in ADP.
- Assisting with Employees inquiries – Sending instructions to New Hires for Employee Self Service portal, assisting if they have trouble logging in, resetting passwords, sending payslips to the employees if needed, answering basic questions if they have on their payslips and directing to ADP Mylife advisors.
What you will bring:
- Finance/HR/Accounting/Economics background
- Current upperclassmen student attending college or university
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
Who you are:
A collaborative contributor looking for a unique opportunity to be exposed to and learn the key areas of Global Payroll & Stock & Accounting. You’ll work with key information systems that house extremely sensitive and important data for the success and experience of our employees. Key metrics are driven by accuracy, reporting and cleanliness of data that can be reviewed and analyzed easily for value add purposes. Success looks like being able to clean up the information systems and ensure reporting is accurate and easily understood by all key stakeholders within the Finance department.
The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: transferable skillsets, work experience, business needs and market demands. The base pay range is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
The starting base pay for this role is between :
Binance.US is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our mission is to give Americans access to a broad array of digital assets, and we thrive because of the diverse and inclusive team that we are building. We do not discriminate against qualified employees or applicants because of race, color, religion, gender identity, sex, sexual preference, sexual identity, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, marital status physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, military status, or any other characteristic protected by local law or ordinance.
Binance.US complies with Federal Transparency in Coverage regulations by providing this link to machine readable files related to the health plans offered to our employees. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data including negotiated service rates, and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers.