Are you ready to get on the ship? We are waiting for you to go together #ToTheMoon 🚀
At Ripio we build financial products on Blockchain technology to boost the economy in the region and expand the possibilities of inclusion.
What do we do?
We lead access to the crypto ecosystem as one of the main blockchain companies in Latin America.
How do we do it?
Our culture is the result of the experiences and identities that each Ripionauta imprints on the company. Our values are born from that culture and represent what all of us at Ripio must detect, celebrate and enhance in others.
On this occasion we are looking for a Junior CX Analyst to join the Customer Experience team.
Your new challenge will be: 🤓
– Perform the analysis, management and resolution of assigned cases in the ticket management tool.
– Respond to doubts, queries or user interactions, promoting clarity of information, transparency, trust and empathy.
– Process user requests proactively with or without ticket generated.
– Analyze and escalate the identified incidents that may affect the user experience to the Customer Experience group.
– Management of projects assigned to the team.
What do we expect from you? 🧑🏼🚀👨🏼🚀
– Complete secondary school (exclusive).
– Experience of at least 1 year in similar or customer service positions.
– Knowledge of English and/or Portuguese is a plus!
– Basic knowledge of the crypto asset ecosystem and blockchain technology is a plus!
What do we offer in exchange?
We believe that to reach the moon we have to travel in comfort , which is why we propose:
– Remote first 🧑💻
– Work from anywhere 🌍
– Welcome kit (We use macbooks!) 💻
– Language courses (English or Portuguese) 📖
– Training 📚
– Annual bonus 💸
– Monthly lunch card 🥗
– FREEN week of the year 🏖️
– Extended vacation (Business days, not running days!) 🏄
– Top-level prepaid for you and your family ❤️🩹
– Extended licenses 👪
– Birthday off day 🎂
– We help you with connection costs
And more, but we don’t want to continue spoiling!…
Our selection processes
To create high-impact teams, we need to follow a selection process that adapts to each area and role, where communication and feedback at each stage is the most important thing.
At Talent Acquisition, we are committed to keeping you informed at every stage and providing you with feedback whenever you want.
From our value: non-judgmental mentality , we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workspace. All candidates will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, origin, gender identity or expression, social status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
We invite you to be the protagonist of this journey and discover your own path together! 🚀
👉🏽Equitable job search. The employer may only request the information strictly necessary for the performance of the job offered.