Junior Product Manager
At Localcoin, we aim to empower our customers to join the crypto economy by helping them buy and sell digital currencies. In addition to running Canada’s largest Bitcoin ATM network, we offer an expanding product line that makes digital currencies far more accessible for crypto-enthusiasts in their communities.
We believe that the cryptocurrency space is one that rewards passion, creativity, innovation and those willing to challenge the status quo. As a member of our rapidly-growing team, you’ll join a talented, dynamic group of team members who will encourage you to learn, grow and thrive in your career every step of the way. So if you’re a self-starter looking to hone your skills in a startup environment that fosters innovation, transparency and team connectivity, we look forward to hearing from you!
YOUR ROLE AS A JUNIOR PRODUCT MANAGER
Localcoin has recently started building out the Product department at Localcoin and we have many innovative initiatives that we are working on. This is where you come in. As a Junior Product Manager, you will report to the Product Manager and will play a key role in the Product team by helping them develop product vision, gathering requirements, conducting market research and participating in the project/product roll out.
This position will be based out of our office in Etobicoke, ON with a hybrid work schedule.
- Collaborate with the Product Head and product management team in the development of new products and services.
- Assist in defining and documenting product requirements based on market research, customer feedback, and industry trends for essential systems such as network connectivity, payment processing, and security.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams, including engineering, design, marketing, and operations, to ensure the timely delivery of products.
- Contribute to the development of product roadmaps and prioritize features based on customer needs, technical feasibility, and business objectives.
- Work with internal stakeholders to understand business needs and align them with product development.
- Partner with engineering and operations teams to ensure proper implementation and integration of critical systems.
- Aid in defining and executing go-to-market strategies for new products and services, including coordination with marketing and sales teams.
- Support the product management team in identifying and analyzing market trends, competition, and customer needs to inform product strategy.
- Manage relationships with external partners and vendors as needed.
THIS IS YOU
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in product management, project management, or a related field.
- Knowledge of the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency industry, including familiarity with Bitcoin ATMs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and strategically.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Experience working in an agile development environment is preferred.
WHY YOU WILL LOVE WORKING AT LOCALCOIN!
We are a fast-growing company and as a result, there are ample opportunities for career growth and professional development when you join our team. From a transparent promotion structure and defined career paths to a wide range of learning and development opportunities, we do what it takes to invest in your career and help you hone your skills so you can grow alongside us!
Health & Wellness Benefits
We offer a comprehensive array of health and wellness benefits that provide choices so you can tune your benefits plan to fit your unique needs.
Events and Socials
Just because we are working remotely, does not mean we don’t know how to get together! When you join our team, you’ll enjoy everything from virtual company-wide teaching and training days, industry events, themed monthly Fri-YAY happy hours, team social events and much more!
All of our team members enjoy exclusive employee discounts at all of our cryptocurrency ATMs across Canada.
Localcoin is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. If you require accommodation at any stage throughout the recruitment process, please notify your recruiter.Apply Now