Junior Sales Associate
About Magic Square
Magic Square is the world’s first Web3 solution to simplify Crypto, conceptualizing the beauty of an App Store with a built-in DAO mechanism to create a highly secure and accessible environment of all Apps, CeDeFi, NFTs, Games, and more in one single place.
Our vision is to create a space for using crypto apps with user experience at the forefront. Our product breaks down all borders with cross-chain interoperability and streamlined interfaces.
Magic Square is backed by industry leaders such as Binance Labs, Republic Captial, Crypto.com, KuCoin Labs, Huobi Ventures, Gate.io Labs, GSR, IQ Protocol, Dao Maker, and more, and is now evaluated at $120M.
About our Team
The people behind Magic Square are first-class industry professionals, blockchain veterans, experienced software developers, and seasoned crypto enthusiasts. Our ultimate goal is to reshape the crypto app experience, bringing decentralized applications, cryptocurrencies, and Web3.0 to every business possible.
You’ll get more than just working experience at MagicSquare. You’ll join a vast network of entrepreneurs and technologists across the globe.
Diversity, equality, and inclusion play a crucial role in everything we do – from how we build our products to how we build our team.
Our company is still young but we are 100% committed to creating a workplace where all people are valued, respected, and encouraged to be themselves.
We actively honor people’s diverse abilities, sexual orientations, ethnicities, faiths, and genders, and everyone is welcomed and supported in their development at all stages of their own journey with us.
We fundamentally believe diversity brings greater success. Regardless of visible or invisible differences, we foster a culture where everyone has an equal opportunity to reach their full potential and to be heard and valued. And yes, we may not always get everything right along the way and there is still work to do, but we are willing to listen, share, learn and do it better together.
About the Role:
Magic Square is currently seeking a Junior Sales Associate who is passionate about Web3 and has a proven track record in sales.
Are you a young, charismatic, and hungry individual with a passion for Web3? If so, Magic Square has an exciting opportunity for you as a Junior Sales Associate.
As a Junior Sales Associate, you’ll be responsible for onboarding projects to the Magic Store, our Web3 App Store. You’ll need to have experience in sales (preferably B2B) and knowledge and experience in Web3.
At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things you’re passionate about, given autonomy, and your ideas will matter.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Conducting product demos and presentations to showcase the platform’s features and benefits to potential clients.
- Collaborating with the business development team to devise and implement effective sales strategies.
- Following up with projects and providing them support with the listing process.
- Providing exceptional customer service to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Staying up-to-date with industry trends and developments to identify new sales opportunities.
- Reporting sales progress and forecasting future sales to management.
- Collaborating with other teams at Magic Square, such as marketing and product development, to ensure seamless customer experiences.
The ideal candidate – who you are and requirements:
- Fluent in English written and verbal skills with excellent communication skills.
- Passionate about Web3 with a good understanding of Web3 technology.
- Experience in sales (preferably B2B).
- Strong presentation and speaking skills to conduct demos.
- Good organizational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Young, charismatic, and hungry for success.
Sounds like a challenge you’d like to take on? Then apply now!
True to the motto “Take care of your employees, and they’ll take care of your business”, you’ll find a lot of good things in working with us. For example:
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world
- Company events and celebrations
- A fast-paced, challenging, and one-of-a-kind business sector
- Flat company and international work environment
- Excellent opportunities for advancement in a growing organization
- Possibility of international transfers and relocation mid-career
- Competitive payment and compensation in the form of Tokens – you grow with the company
- At Magic Square, you’ll be empowered to work on things that you’re passionate about. You’ll be given autonomy. Your ideas matter!
If you’re still hesitating because you don’t think you’re a 100% fit for the job, THEN APPLY ANYWAYS and we’ll have a chat! Maybe you’ve got more potential than you think 😉
We are looking forward to getting to know you!Apply Now