Junior Site Reliability Engineer
BUILD THE NEXT GENERATION OF THE INTERNET
Impossible Cloud represents the spirit of innovation and determination. Our cutting-edge cloud solutions help bridging the gap between web3 technology and mainstream B2B cloud use cases. We are eliminating frictions currently slowing web3 mass adoption and deliver key benefits like increased speed and security while optimizing costs.
Impossible Cloud was founded by serial entrepreneurs who formerly built multiple unicorns. With our top team of passionate people who have joined Impossible Cloud from several different countries, we are continuously researching and pushing the boundaries of distributed technologies. Impossible Cloud is backed by an all-star team of internationally renowned venture capital companies, and we are part of the Protocol Labs Network.
Become part of something bigger: We’re committed to reinventing the internet, to push technological innovation and business determination to the next level. Join us on our journey to make the impossible possible.
We are seeking a highly motivated and talented individual to join our team as a Junior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE). As a Junior SRE, you will play a crucial role in ensuring the reliability, scalability, and performance of our infrastructure and applications. You will work closely with cross-functional teams to enhance the overall stability and efficiency of our systems while gaining hands-on experience in various aspects of site reliability engineering.
- Monitor system health and respond to alerts promptly.
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issues, documenting incidents and proposing improvements.
- Automate infrastructure provisioning and configuration management.
- Assist in capacity planning and performance optimization.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and contribute to knowledge sharing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Strong Linux/Unix and command-line skills.
- Basic programming knowledge (e.g., Python, Go, Ruby).
- Familiarity with networking concepts.
- Experience with automation tools and cloud platforms is a plus.
- Analytical mindset and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Eagerness to learn and stay updated on emerging technologies.
Note: This is a part-time position, requiring a commitment of approximately 20 hours per week. The working hours and schedule can be flexible to accommodate academic requirements.
What we offer
– Work with experienced, passionate, and supportive colleagues and cutting-edge technology
– Great office in a trendy location, free healthy brain food, and subsidized premium gym membership
– Monthly recurring, collaborative meetup weeks with cool team events
– A flat hierarchy and a high level of trust: we work together on the same mission
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone can contribute equally. In-person collaboration and communication are part of Impossible Cloud’s cultural identity, and we value working together regularly in our Hamburg Headquarters.
The recruiting process
1. Please submit your LinkedIn Profile or CV together with the application form
2. Successful candidates are invited to a Kickoff call.
3. We will then initiate a fast, lean remote and on-site interview process designed for the specific role and seniority.
4. Within days, you could be part of the Impossible Cloud team!Apply Now