Labs Research Analyst
Delphi Digital is a research-driven firm dedicated to advancing the understanding and development of the growing digital asset market. Our foundations lie in producing institutional-grade research for some of crypto’s top funds, institutions, and investors. Through our consulting services, we’ve also worked closely with top projects in the space such as Aave, Axie Infinity, Compound, Thorchain, Synthetix, and many more to model, optimize and redesign their crypto-economics. At Delphi Labs, we leverage our hivemind of expertise to change the landscape of crypto by building with the highest quality teams, and incubating protocols that will shape the future.
Our goal is to continue to drive the crypto asset space forward by investing both financial and intellectual capital into projects, participating actively to help shape the ecosystems we believe in. If this sounds like what you want to spend day and night thinking about, we’d love to chat.
At Delphi Labs we are incubating projects that will shape the future of crypto and web3. The success or failure of these projects is highly dependent on the quality of talent we’re able to attract. We are looking for a Research Analyst to join our Research team to help us develop creative solutions to some of the most interesting challenges within decentralized finance.
This role would suit someone with demonstrated understanding of crypto, blockchain, and decentralized finance concepts and comfortable analyzing data to reach conclusions and optimal solutions. This role will be part of a broader team but will be expected to work independently yet maintain a strong sense of accountability and ownership of research priorities.
Location : Remotely from anywhere in the world (excluding United States)
- Research and deeply understand new defi mechanisms and protocols
- Communicate research to teammates with a wide variety of backgrounds and skill sets (devs, designers, product, etc.)
- Invent creative solutions to improve existing DeFi protocols or solve new classes of problems as decentralized finance continues to mature
- Use data and empirical evidence to test hypotheses and support your design decisions
- Specify ideas using precise language and/or math that helps communicate them to the DeFi community
- Work closely with developers and other team members to faithfully implement ideas and see them through to fruition
- Strong understanding of DeFi / crypto financial primitives and the web3 landscape
- Experience in a technical research related role or demonstrated thought leadership on DeFi / crypto topics
- Comfortable analyzing data to reach conclusions and make decisions
- Talented writer who can communicate complex ideas both formally and informally
- Advanced degree in mathematics, economics or quantitative discipline
Compensation and Benefits
- Impact: You’ll work with some of the smartest people in the space and play a pivotal role in influencing the way some of the most popular crypto applications are built.
- Learning: You’ll benefit from the cumulative knowledge base of Delphi’s 100+ person team as well as our portfolio companies and extended network. The only limit to your rate of learning will be your own initiative.
- Uncapped potential: Delphi is constantly growing and you’ll have the ability to expand your area of responsibility.
- Autonomy: While there are certain fixed responsibilities, you’ll be able to dictate how you spend your time based on where your interests lie.
- Flexible schedule: You’ll be able to work remotely and manage your own time. As long as your core responsibilities are met, your schedule is what you make of it. We strongly believe a proper balance between work and free time allows for creativity and innovation to thrive.
- Intellectual Freedom: You’ll have freedom to develop novel models and frameworks for innovative financial products and turn ideas, theories and research into implementations with real impact.
- Compensation: You’ll have a competitive salary ($100k-$120k per year depending on experience).
How to apply
In addition to your CV, please include links to any relevant research work.Apply Now