Work with the best
WOO Network was incubated by Kronos Research, connecting traders, exchanges, institutions, and DeFi platforms with democratised access to the best-in-class liquidity and trading execution at zero or low cost.
The opportunity to work among individuals who are both driven and talented is few and far between. At WOO Network we believe that Web3 is all about breaking down barriers and bringing people together closer than ever before. Our mission of progressing decentralisation in an industry that stands at the forefront of innovation has fostered an environment of ingenuity, perseverance, and fulfilment.
Integrity – We act with integrity at every turn
Innovation – We never give up seeking creative ways
Teamwork – We value each other’s efforts
Openness – We are transparent with our processes
Courage – We are not afraid of mistakes
Urgency – We seize fleeting opportunities timely
Picture a Tuesday morning at your current job. You use your judgement effectively to spot a solution for an apparent issue. The issue lies in an area that may not be in your jurisdiction, but you decide to offer your opinion anyway, however you struggle to have your voice heard. This is what we strive to change in the working environment at WOO Network. Your voice and opinions are always valued, and we work hard to maintain a culture that is flat, inclusive, and empowering.
A Glimpse into Your Future at WOO
What tasks will you perform?
- Engage with crypto communities to build and strengthen the WOO Network brand while gaining insights into the latest industry trends and competitive landscape.
- Establish and manage relationships with marketing partners, influencers and opinion leaders.
- Use an entrepreneurial approach to provide the marketing team with new strategic directions.
- Organise, conduct and attend online and offline events and meetings. Represent the company at conferences, meet-ups and other media events.
- Work closely with the founders, BD, recruiting and technical teams to provide quality content and keep clients aware of the project and development.
- Organise the operational activities of the marketing department within the company.
- Oversee community management and social media moderation.
- Act as or work closely with translators to ensure accurate and timely content, including newsletters, social media posts, video content, and articles. Create regular press releases, presentations, and blog articles.
Who will you be working with?
- Maintain close collaboration with Marketing, Design, Operations and People teams.
What challenges will you face?
- Fast-paced working environment.
- Learning ability and communication skills.
- Self-management ability and a team working with people from different countries.
What should you bring?
- Excellent communication skills and self-motivation.
- Fluent Ukrainian, Russian and English is a must!
- Understanding of crypto/blockchain is a must.
- Experience in marketing will be a great advantage.
Interested in Learning More?
- Our hiring process begins by meeting with our People Team, who help facilitate the process of placing you in your new role. You can expect to share your experience and ideas in online video interviews with our hiring team, made up of management and potential new colleagues.
- If you have experience in developing trading systems or financial-related products is a plus.
- You can prepare for this interview by mentally organising your strategies and opinions on topics such as Web3, cryptocurrency trading platforms, and your vision of how to succeed.
- Share this! Don’t be afraid of friends or co-workers stealing this job! If you are amazing and smart we will find a place for you. Check out our External Referral Incentives Program as well.