🎯 About FANtium
FANtium is a whole new way to connect with your favourite athletes and share their success.
We enable FANs to invest in athletes they believe in through NFTs and share their real-world financial success for a season or along their career. We with professionals already at the top, as well as talents on their way to become professionals.
FANs become part of the athlete’s close and exclusive community, with access to curated benefits and real-life experiences. When athletes win, everyone in the community win.
We are the first mover in a 130bn+ market at the intersection of Web3 and sports. Our investors include founders and angels from one of the most successful Web3 companies (round will be announced in September) 🚀
We have 4 core values that shape us: passion, humility, rise and connect are our driving forces
💡We are looking for individuals whom respect and empower others, possess a growth mindset, and always ready to rise to challenges. Do you feel like this could be you? 🙌🏽
Your role as Head of Marketing
- Build a comprehensive marketing strategy to supports FANtium’s brand and user growth, working closely with our web3 experts and our creative team.
- Grow our FANtium fanbase and community landscape across various channels, especially (but non limited to) Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok.
- Oversee and build partnerships with relevant actors for FANtium’s brand and growth.
- Lead our content planning and communication strategy: create a content plan across channels that conveys FANtium’s voice to inspire and attract users (blog, newsletter, social).
- Work closely with our community team to ensure a comprehensive cross social media marketing efforts.
- You’re fluent in web2 marketing channels: Instagram, Telegram, Twitter, YouTube, etc.
- You’ll develop, implement, track and optimize digital campaigns across multiple platforms
- You have a strong experience with social media analytics tools: Hubspot, SproutSocials, Tapinfluence, etc.
- You can craft a marketing roadmap: Figma, Mural, Excel, etc. and have excellent project management skills for its execution
- A marketing leader in a sports related company: you’re deeply engaged with the sports world and understand well its ecosystem
- Passionate about web3: you love sports and find the whole web3 space fascinating. You have an understanding of web3 native channels such as Discord.
- An expert of “traditional” marketing strategies, channels, and content: you have led marketing teams before, and / or have developed a marketing strategy for a project that “took off”. You developed a marketing strategy across web2 channels such as Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, Facebook, etc.
- A content creative: you have endless ideas for content on all social media channels, and a solid experience in posting regular high quality narratives, with an eye on engagement.
- An inclusive and engaging leader: you have experience in crafting a growth marketing strategy, growing a user base online, as well as organising online / offline events.
- Well-organised: you have strong time management and organisational skills, and the ability to plan, analyse and execute a well thought out strategy.
👫 Our team
Our founder is a serial entrepreneur and business angel with high exposure in sports and blockchain projects (Sorare seed investor, 20+ start-ups and fund investments). Our core team are experienced leaders (ex-BCG, high-growth tech startups), and we have convinced some of the greatest athletes to join us 🎓
By the way: interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.
💭 Why us?
🥇 Founding core team: you’ll be part of the founding team, with experience as entrepreneurs, in MBB consulting and high-growth startups, building and scaling a new venture. We believe in learning to be priceless: you’ll learn how to build a company along the way!
🤝 Culture: we mean it – join a dynamic community that strives by elevating each other, embracing uniqueness and celebrating diversity to work towards our common goal to shape the future of Web3.
🎓 Personal & professional development: we’re committed to learn and shape things in the Web3 space. Seize the opportunity to stretch yourself, learn from and with your team to develop new skills, while empowering others.
🌎 Remote first: we believe in the remote revolution – you can work from anywhere with flexible working hours, co-working options around the world and regular get-togethers remotely & digitally.
📈 Competitive compensation & equity: you’ll get rewarded for good work & be part of the company’s success story.
🤖 Innovative spirit: we’re prepared to do things differently; we build onto our experiences, while continuing to learn and are dedicated to building something special, both in terms of product and company culture.
😻 At last but not least…
Interested in joining us? We welcome and encourage applicants of all ages, nationalities, genders, sexual orientations, religious backgrounds and gender identities as well as people with disabilities to apply.Apply Now