NFT Community Manager
We are ClubRare – The World’s first community-centered Physical NFT marketplace for collectors. We connect the Real-world and the Metaverse. We are a community for people who trade the things we love.
We are a fully remote company with no fixed headquarters. As a distributed company, we embrace a diverse and inclusive culture that transcends geographical borders. Our team members come from all over the world and bring a rich array of experiences, perspectives, and lifestyles to the team.
We are deeply committed to fostering a culture of empathy, integrity, strategic thinking, innovation, leadership, and performance. These values drive everything we do, from the way we interact with our community and partners to the way we develop and deliver our products. It’s our shared values that give us the strength and drive to become the open metaverse for collectors.
What’s in It for You?
- Be a vital member of a cutting-edge project and take your career to the next level.
- Work from anywhere, on your own schedule, and be part of a team that shares your values and has a clear vision.
- Have the chance to shape the future of an innovative new model for cryptocurrency and blockchain applications.
- Get hands-on experience with the latest tech and systems, and challenge yourself to learn and grow.
- Play an active role in one of the most significant technological innovations in human history.
- Be compensated with a competitive salary paid in crypto for your dedication and efforts.
- Receive a competitive salary paid in crypto.
You will be working with our Community Engagement lead and Marketing teams to define and implement community marketing strategy, and manage our Discord and Twitter communities, specifically responsible for helping define and distribute our social media strategy and content.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of delivering quantifiable brand growth, previous experience as a community manager/social media manager and must also have an intimate knowledge of the crypto, NFT, and metaverse industry and keep up with current marketing trends in the Web3 space. Helping our Sr. Community Engagement lead define and implement long-term strategy while remaining adaptable to short-term changes is essential. his is not a regular community management role, as you will be responsible for building, managing, nurturing a global and diverse community, be the face of the community and have direct impact on the health of the community on a daily basis.
- Manage ClubRare’s Twitter, Discord and Telegram communities and deliver high-quality content to promote NFT drops or any platform updates with the objective of building ClubRare’s presence in the U.S. and globally.
- Design campaigns to drive user growth and engagement, and also educate users.
- Running contests, AMAs, virtual meet-ups, contests, and online shows in the community to introduce and promote both drops, guides, and educational content
- Plan and develop high-quality engaging content, activities, and campaigns in our Discord server to boost community engagement
- Shape the creation of Community Ambassador Programs and guidelines, Referral Programs, Bounty Campaigns, Virtual Events, games/trivias and much more
- Collect feedback from the community to identify and capture marketing opportunities, areas of improvement, and services.
- Handle social media accounts to communicate with the community.
- Assist with developing and enforcing best practices on Discord
- Contributes to the ideation and drives the execution of engagement strategies and activation ideas to help improve the community experience
- Working with influencers & KOLs, working with marketing budget
- Monitoring member engagement, collecting feedback, and suggesting ways to improve.
- Comfortable with navigating through gray areas and ambiguity.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Support, Product, and Dev team to deliver on company goals.
- Minimum 3+ years as a community manager or similar role. Knowledge and experience in community building.
- Passionate about NFTs and Metaverse.
- English language fluency or mother tongue. Native-level English is preferable, but Fluent English is a must.
- Deep experience with Twitter and Discord and have experience running events, town halls, virtual chats, and AMAs.
- Experience with Telegram and know how to leverage them strategically and tactically to meet objectives.
- Emotionally resilient and able to collaborate and communicate across a global team.
- Ability to introduce and moderate best practices or frameworks for community development and growth.
- Experience leading community initiatives such as AMAs, ambassador programs, advocacy programs, etc.
- Self-starter with experience using decentralized technologies, and previous experience in customer service and marketing.
- Able to work autonomously, set agenda, and prioritize work with minimal input.
- We are an all-remote company but prefer that you have availability during US work hours (PST←CT→EST) to facilitate better collaboration with your core team.
At ClubRare, we believe that talent knows no boundaries. Our company is built on a foundation of collaboration and teamwork, and we believe that the best ideas can come from anywhere, that’s why we encourage you to apply, no matter where you are located.
We are committed to creating a work environment that is inclusive and welcoming to all. As an equal-opportunity employer, we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or any other characteristic. We believe that diversity is a source of strength and all qualified candidates will be given equal consideration for employment at ClubRare.
Discover more about ClubRare and what we stand for by visiting our website at www.clubrare.xyzApply Now