21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
About This Role
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Product Designer who is eager to help us shape the future of financial products. Joining our product team, you will be at the forefront of solving cutting-edge challenges in human-computer interfaces. As a Product Designer, you will be instrumental in crafting new solutions to bridge traditional and decentralized finance, while also shaping the design culture of our dynamic organization. Come be a part of our team as we revolutionize the world of finance with our next generation products!
What you’ll do:
- Create high quality, delightful experiences with designers, product managers, content specialists, and engineers
- Design highly visual web-app experiences from concept through to final design
- Utilize data and research to inform design decisions and strategy
- Work closely with developers to deliver design specifications, guidelines, and documentation that ensures an accurate build
- Actively participate in design reviews both seeking and giving meaningful feedback
- Create new components and maintain our design systems
Who you are:
- Demonstrated high-quality interactive design work across desktop platforms
- Methods grounded in human-centered design and research; asking the right questions before assuming solutions or success
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Experience working alongside and collaborating with front-end developers
- Detailed understanding of designing for multiple screen sizes across web-app products
- Earnest, mature, and able to take feedback and iterate based on it
- Fun, empathetic, and eager to contribute to a international creative effort
What you bring:
- 2-6 years of experience in product design, conducting user research, prototyping, and implementation of applications for end-users
- Previous experience in working with component libraries or design systems
- Proficiency in design tools such as Figma or others
- A stunning portfolio (don’t forget to share it when you apply!)
- Nice to have: Working knowledge or direct experience within the fintech industry
What you’ll get:
- A leadership team that embraces creativity and gives you space to explore and grow
- Coaching in blockchain, web3, economics, finance, and UX
- A welcoming and inclusive culture where team members can collaborate, unite around a common goal