BitGo is the leader in custody and security solutions and is the largest independent digital asset custodian in the world. Founded in 2013, BitGo is the first digital asset company to focus exclusively on serving institutional clients. In 2018, it launched BitGo Trust Company, the first qualified custodian purpose-built for storing digital assets and established BitGo New York Trust in 2021. BitGo also offers market leading trading, lending, and borrowing services and supports over 400 digital assets on its platform. BitGo provides the security and operational backbone for more than 500 institutional clients in 50 countries, including many of the world’s top cryptocurrency exchanges and platforms.
We are building out our Product division and looking for Product Managers to join our growing teams across verticals.
- Lead and motivate a team of engineers and other cross-functional representatives in building coins infrastructure, DeFi, and wallets for institutional and retail clients
- Identify significant opportunities in an ambiguous area, build consensus around the roadmap, and work with your team to execute
- Own the roadmap, strategy, and execution for your area of ownership
- Define success for your team, determine metrics, and develop processes to measure progress towards your goals
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years of experience driving projects with cross-functional colleagues
- Experience defining the vision and strategy for a product and a proven track record of bringing products to market
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- A jack-of-all trades with a get-things-done attitude — whether this be working on designs, writing up a QA plan, or investigating a client issue
- Ability to drive team efficiency is a very fluid and rapidly changing environment
- Obsessing over the details but also understanding how to ship on time
- Desire to bring digital assets to the forefront of the global economy
- Experience in Fintech or Blockchain environments
Pay Transparency Notice: Depending on your work location, the target annual salary for this position can range from $132,000 to $198,000 + target bonus + target equity + benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k).
Why Join BitGo?
Disrupting an industry takes vision, innovation, passion, technical chops, drive to deliver, collaboration, and execution. Join a team of great people who strive for excellence and personify our corporate values of ownership, craftsmanship, and open communication. We are looking for new colleagues who bring innovative ways of thinking and problem solving, and who want risks to be part of the team that changes the world’s financial markets.
Here are some of the benefits of working at BitGo:
- Competitive base salary, bonus and stock options
- 100% company paid health insurance for employee, partner and dependents
- Up to 5% 401k company match
- Paid parental leave, paid vacation
- Free custom lunches, dinners and snacks
- Computer equipment and workplace furniture to suit your needs
- Great colleagues and inspiring startup environment
- Benefits may vary based on location
Cryptocurrencies are the most disruptive change the financial services industry has seen in years. Join us and you’ll be able to look back and say you were part of the team that transformed investing.Apply Now