Product Manager – Apps (US or Europe based)
Dune is on a mission to make crypto data accessible. We’re a collaborative multi-chain analytics platform used by thousands of developers, analysts, & investors to understand the on-chain world and the frontiers of finance. We’re a team of ~50 employees, working together across Europe and the US 🌍️. We believe in our mission, and in building a powerful, open product that allows individuals and communities to do deep research into important ecosystems like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana, and many more.
We’re backed by some of the world’s best investors. In February 2022, we announced our Series B funding round led by Coatue and Union Square Ventures, an important milestone that allowed us to double down on our mission. We’re using the funds to educate, reward and empower a new generation of on-chain analysts aka Dune Wizards 🧙♀️
If you want to have one of the highest impact jobs on the planet, come join our wonderful team of Galaxy brains.
Learn more about us:
About this role:
We are seeking a dynamic, results-oriented Product Manager to join our Application team. The successful candidate will have a critical role in taking the Dune App to the next level, working cross-functionally to define and execute product strategies that align with our vision and meet our users and customers’ needs.
The Dune App is a pivotal component of our mission to make crypto data accessible, by empowering wizards with a set of creative tools to generate insights from our data and present them in ways that resonate with the crypto community at large. The Dune App helps users explore, find and manage useful content and stay on top of trends.
In this role, you will:
- Lead the ideation, development, and launch of innovative features.
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers.
- Understand markets, competition, and user requirements in depth.
- Define and analyse metrics that inform the success of products.
- Conduct user interviews to gain deeper insights into user needs, informing product development.
- Engage stakeholders in leadership, research, data, and analytics to support and implement high-quality, data-driven decisions.
Requirements for this role:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience as a Product Manager.
- A degree in a STEM field, or relevant experience as an engineer or founder.
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product throughout its lifecycle.
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies.
- Proven ability to develop product strategies and communicate recommendations to executives and stakeholders.
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Skilled at working effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Exceptional analytical skills, including proficiency with SQL.
Bonus if you have:
- Experience in crypto or data products is a significant plus.
- Understanding of the blockchain technology and the crypto space is highly desirable.
Perks and Benefits
- A competitive salary and equity package 🚀
- Our employee equity scheme has world-class employee-friendly terms with a heavily discounted strike price (~90%) and a 10-year exercise window
- 🏖 5 weeks PTO + local public holidays (that can be swapped to suit you)
- 🧑💻 A fully remote-first approach with truly flexible working hours within a distributed team – you structure your own day
- Good health is important, so we offer Dune employees private medical insurance as standard 🩺
- We believe in paid parental leave 👶 to help you celebrate this important milestone, transition to your new life, and bond with your new baby. We offer 16 weeks to primary caregivers and 6 weeks to secondary caregivers, fully paid. Plus a 2-week part-time phased return at full pay to help you get used to your new (and slightly more complex!) schedule.
- Regular offsites with the team in various exciting locations (so far in Tuscany 🇮🇹 Berlin 🇩🇪 Austria 🇦🇹)
- On top of this 👆 each person gets a travel allowance to use to connect and co-work with someone or a team of people for a few days.
- Stipend for setting up your home office / co-working space
- Work with some of the best people you’ll ever get to meet!
- And of course, you get some awesome Dune swag! ✌️😎
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. We are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.Apply Now