Product Manager (B2B)
Uphold is now the fastest-growing private company in the San Francisco Bay Area, according to the San Francisco Business Times Fast Track 100, 2022. Uphold is pursuing a mission to democratize investments and payments for people and companies worldwide. Founded in 2014, the Silicon Valley company today has more than 8 million customers in over 150 countries with an impressive 50x increase in Mobile App downloads during the first quarter of 2020. A bridge between the old and new money systems, Uphold allows people to buy, exchange and send more than 100 currencies, cryptocurrencies, precious metals and equities instantly. An engineering-led company with a social inclusion agenda, Uphold provides a stimulating and challenging home for the brightest and best talent
Uphold is looking for a Product Manager (B2B) to join the B2B segment of our business. This is an incredibly exciting opportunity where you’ll get to help us deliver the best products possible within the Uphold ecosystem by making sure everyone understands business user and API partner needs, wants and must-haves and that these are translated into a marketable product. You will collaborate with the different teams in Uphold expanding the product-suite by constantly solving problems – adding and improving features. You will be responsible for coordinating all of the activities required to bring the product to market, liaising between the different departments within the company, understanding Uphold business user and API, assuring readable, and accessible documentation of the different products being built.
*Remote/NY Area preferred
What you’ll be doing primarily:
- Acting as the user-advocate during the whole product development life-cycle, subjecting early-stage designs to expert review, and offering suggestions from a user-centered perspective. Working alongside the business partnerships team to identify gaps in current product offering, API partner needs and competitive product landscape.
- Providing input and feedback on issues relating to the products, contributing towards product strategy and vision.
- Writing comprehensive documentation for the different products with specifications and user stories, assuring the readability and accessibility across all departments in the company.
- Collaborating with leaders of multidisciplinary teams to execute on business objectives, defining how features will contribute to the roadmap.
- Taking high-level product ideas from conceptualization to commercialization, working with relevant departments to establish timeframes, expectations, feasibility, and alignment.
- Gathering and evaluating users’ feedback, ideas, and opinions.
- Continuously researching and learning about the users, market, competitors and similar products.
- Executing in a fast-paced environment with ambiguity.
- Other duties as required or assigned.
- Have at least 3 years of experience working in technical Product Management
- Experience working in fintech or finance-related topics.
- Very strong communication skills, written and spoken, with extremely high emotional intelligence.
- Metrics-driven to identify the key success indicators for the different products.
- Extremely organized, detail-oriented, and flexible to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
- Analytical skills to examine internal and external data.Knowledge on how to conduct user interviews and gather feedback directly from customers.
Bonus if you have:
- Crypto or blockchain related experience or deep interest in the subject matter.
Importantly, if you’re looking for a senior role with us, you will have achieved many of the things above while also providing mentorship to others, and have engaged in public speaking opportunities
We’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and we celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, gender identity, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, and any other protected classes. Difference makes us better.Apply Now