Product Manager, Blockchain
About Zero Hash
Zero Hash is backed by Point72, Nyca, Struck Capital, Bain Capital, TradeStation, and tastyworks. Zero Hash’s mission is to empower innovators by delivering access to the financial system 2.0. Zero Hash enables developers and businesses to focus on building experiences and products. We power your favorite brokerage app or neo bank to offer BTC, provide the rails to the 2.0 payment processors, give platforms the ability to facilitate instantaneous cross-border payments, and eliminate complexity for moving assets for the world’s largest liquidity providers.
The Zero Hash Culture
All Zero Hash employees are guided by the following characteristics and core principles:
- Independence/Ownership – An ability to work autonomously. Join Zero Hash, pitch ideas, and shape the work you do.
- Passion – We are innovating quickly and challenging the status quo. We want you to think big, be creative and make a difference every day.
- Collaborative – A good attitude and respect for others. We’re teammates, not co-workers. Everything we do is a shared success and equally a shared failure – we talk in terms of “we” not “me”.
- Initiative – An ability and passion for learning and asking questions. We will champion you, challenge you and push you to achieve your best – and we expect you to do the same.
- Empathy – An ability to listen, respect, and understand your co-workers, customers, and everyone you interact with no matter how different they are to you.
- Adaptability – An ability to respond quickly. We are in a fast-paced industry and so we expect you to be creative when solving a new problem and comfortable under pressure.
- Transparency – We believe that transparency is critical to empowering everyone to make the best decisions, both the company to its people and vice versa.
- Integrity – Integrity creates trust. As both an organization collectively and as individuals, it is our most valuable asset.
About the Role
Zero Hash is looking for a passionate product manager to join and help direct product strategy and deliver on the crypto ecosystem roadmap. This role requires an individual to be highly adaptive to both a rapidly evolving industry and a high growth startup environment. We will need you to learn quickly so that our product-line stays ahead of the curve.
We are looking for an experienced product person who has deep knowledge of blockchain inner-workings. This a more technical product role as you will be researching, scoping, and owning the delivery of features related to our blockchain nodes, NFT products, and adjacent internal applications. There will also be opportunities to learn and contribute to other areas of the product stack if that is of interest.
You will be a part of the larger Product Management team which prides itself on a team-first mentality and the aptitude to wear multiple hats. While the majority of your responsibilities will relate to product, there are areas of the business that you will get the opportunity to learn about and contribute to.
The right product manager for Zero Hash is intensely customer-focused. Zero Hash is looking to build the highest quality digital asset settlement products possible and attention to customer satisfaction is paramount.
You will be collaborating deeply cross-company and making decisions while keeping in mind the business as a whole. You are technical but can also bridge the business, operations, regulatory and development initiatives effortlessly. This role reports directly to the Director of Product.
If you’re looking to have a massive impact in a high growth startup in one of the most exciting markets in decades, this is the place for you.
- Help own the product life cycle, from identifying problems, researching product opportunities, iterating on solutions, building and developing features, and shipping code.
- Work directly with engineers in laying out and designing system architecture to align with product goals. You must be able to hold your own in a room full of deeply technical engineers.
- Help develop innovative, industry-leading features and products that uniquely serve Zero Hash’s customers – differentiating and winning on ease of integration, design and creativity.
- Interact directly with clients from onboarding and integration, to updating clients of new features and building a cadence of communication to identify any common pain-points.
- Work closely with technical leadership to establish timelines and delivery.
- Assist with day-to-day settlement operations where necessary.
- 6+ years of product management or equivalent experience in an API-driven SAAS company, preferably in the FinTech space.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience driving complex, cross-functional product initiatives in a successful way.
- A humble and scrappy get-it-done mindset; you’re resourceful and in your element going from 0 to 1, as well as scaling a team.
- Background in scaling distributed and message-based systems whilst retaining platform performance.
- Technical knowledge and passion for digital assets and continued learning.
- Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to independently lay out and test clear hypotheses, and solve problems without well-defined direction.
- Experience at a banking-as-a-service, brokerage-as a service, payment-as-a-service business. An understanding around financials services reconciliation tools.
- Experience with digital assets preferred, but not required.
- Experience with yield-generating products.
We believe that the best way to succeed is by having a happy, motivated and healthy team. We offer the following benefits:
- Healthcare Insurance: Zero Hash covers roughly 100% of employee premiums as well as a portion of spouse/children
- Vision & Dental Insurance
- Mental Health and Wellness Program
- Equity Ownership and Early Exercise
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Educational budget of $1000
- WFH stipend of $500
- WeWork All Access Membership
- Visa Sponsorship
For candidates based in Colorado, please contact colorado-wages @zerohash.com to request compensation and benefits information regarding a particular role(s). Please include with you email the city you reside (or intend to reside in Colorado) and the title/link to the roles you’re interested in.Apply Now