Program Manager – Finance & Risk
Who we are
Bitpanda simplifies wealth creation. Founded in 2014 in Vienna, Austria by Eric Demuth, Paul Klanschek and Christian Trummer, Bitpanda exists to help people trust themselves enough to build financial freedom for their future. Our user-friendly, trade-everything platform empowers both first-time investors and seasoned experts to invest in the cryptocurrencies, crypto indices, stocks, precious metals and commodities they want — all possible with any sized budget, 24/7. With more than 700 team members and more than 4 million customers, our company is one of Europe’s most successful fintechs.
Headquartered in Austria but operating across all of Europe, our products are built by fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who represent more than 50 nationalities. If you’re someone who thinks big, moves fast and wants to make an impact right from day one, then get ready to join our industry-changing team. Let’s go!
As an experienced Program Manager you will bring a sharp business mind and proven ability to strategise and implement high-level program initiatives. With hands-on program leadership experience from financial and Risk programs, you will be motivated by a desire to optimise productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
What you’ll do:
- Strategise, implement, and maintain program initiatives whilst supporting confidential projects across the business.
- Develop program assessment protocols for evaluation and improvement, leading PM’s and cross functional teams.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as senior management, legal counsel, and risk and compliance teams, to obtain necessary support and resources for compliance activities.
- Monitoring and reporting to establish robust mechanisms to track compliance with approved regulations and maintain organisational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- Regularly review and assess compliance controls, identify gaps, and implement corrective actions as necessary.
- Prepare accurate and timely compliance reports for senior management and regulatory authorities.
- Work closely with diverse teams across the organisation, including finance, legal, operations, marketing, and human resources, to ensure alignment and collaboration
Who you are:
- Seven or more years of experience in a program management role from within a financial services, trading or a crypto environment.
- Exceptional skills in leadership, time management, facilitation, and thought leadership with experience in managing stakeholders and cross functional teams.
- You can oversee the compliance with all necessary regulatory requirements, working in close collaboration with legal, commercial and compliance teams.Knowledge of European regulatory initiates and affairs an advantage.
- Outstanding knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Enjoys contributing to industry discussions, shares insights, and represents the organisation’s interests to help shape the development and implementation of regulatory frameworks.
- You can develop and maintain detailed project plans, timelines, and milestones to track progress, identify potential risks, and drive timely execution of project initiatives
What’s in it for you
- Competitive total compensation package including participation in our stock option plan
- Market-leading Flex-Ben approach and package (see our careers page)
- Exclusive premiums when trading on Bitpanda
- Occasional company-wide and team events – both in-person and virtually!
- Bitpanda swag to keep you living the brand
- A diverse team of fast-moving, talented, “roll-up-your-sleeves-and-make-it-happen” kind of people who are united (across cultures and time zones) by our unique way of working
And, above all, the opportunity to learn and grow as part of Bitpanda’s incredible journey towards being Europe’s future #1 investment platform.
Bitpanda is committed to fostering a fair and equal environment based on trust and mutual respect. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workplace is paramount to our success and we are committed to building a team that represents a wide variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.Apply Now