Senior Content Manager (Remote)
Kava Labs is a Layer 1 Blockchain company with a 100% distributed workforce with teams in the US, Asia-Pacific, and Europe. While distributed, you will work alongside a team of world class crypto experts on an open-source project that transfers millions of dollars in assets daily, providing the financial primitives for the next evolution in crypto.
Kava Labs is hiring for a Senior Content Manager (Remote), who will be responsible for developing Kava’s global content strategy across all our owned media channels including our website, community channels, social media, and blogs. This is a North America, Asia-Pacific, or Europe based, full-time, remote position.
What You Will Do.
- Content Development – Develop long form product specific content that can be distributed across various websites and media platforms. Ensure all our content plans come to fruition by managing the day-to-day operations of content ideation, selection, development, and delivery.
- Own Positioning and Content strategy – Create and deploy strategic positioning with relevant topics that resonate with Kava’s audience of users, traders, and blockchain enthusiasts.
- Campaign Development – Ideate and create compelling campaigns in partnership with both the creative design and communications departments.
- Be a Collaborative Partner – Develop strong cross-functional partnerships within the organization in order to understand and engage in development of content surrounding new product development. Collaborate with cross-functional leaders to determine content gaps and recommend topic ideas based on trends and creator insights.
- Help the blockchain world understand what makes us unique. As we continue to grow, define the narratives and stories that will excite Kava’s communities and build confidence with our audiences.
Who You Are.
- 4+ years experience as a content writer
- 1+ years experience in a product focused web 3 company
- A passionate crypto enthusiast and trader that deeply understands the motives of crypto users and traders
- Familiar with the emerging DeFi landscape and what differentiates projects from one another
- Experience creating and deploying strategic positioning
- Strong communicator and collaborator with a proven record of cross-functional leadership
- Strong English writing and communication skills
- Nice to Haves: Background in Product Marketing
- 30 minute Zoom – Recruiting Screen
- 1 hour Zoom – Technical Assessment with our Head of Marketing
- 30 minute Zoom – Panel Interview with our Creative Director
- 1 hour Zoom – Panel interview with our CEO
**Subject to change
What We Offer.
- A fully remote work environment with an international and diverse team
- Competitive salary; including stipends for home office set-up, wellness, internet and cell phone.
- 100% coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision, LTD, STD and Basic Life insurance for employees
- 401(k) with match
- Token grants for exploration, investment, and/or prof
- Unlimited PTO
- Work in a fast-paced start-up environment with experienced industry leaders
- A learning environment where you can deep-dive into the frontier of blockchain
- Benefits, perks and policies are subject to change and eligibility may vary based on location.
About Kava Labs.
Kava Labs is focused on democratizing financial services and making them openly accessible to anyone, anywhere in the world. We started out by building the Kava blockchain, a foundational platform designed to provide the most safe, secure, and reliable experience for accessing Decentralized Financial (DeFi) apps and services. Today that platform manages over $1B in assets on behalf of users and is growing rapidly.
We are a remote-first, globally distributed team that values first principle thinking, experimentation, and learning to ensure long-term success. We are not dogmatic in our approach, but we are relentless in our pursuit to create impactful technology for the future.
We have a diverse set of backgrounds, skills, and cultures but we’re all united in our passion for building new open financial infrastructure — together so that our efforts will make a real impact and create lasting change in the world.
Our Commitment to Diversity
Kava is proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. and celebrates the diversity of its growing team.
Recruitment agencies and consultants may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Kava Labs does not accept unsolicited agency resumes, and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Kava Labs.Apply Now
$60,000 - $140,000 *
| Remote | New York City, New York
19 October 2022Apply Now
It would be amazing if you let Kava know you found the job here!
No downloads should be needed during the application, stay vigilant to scams.