Senior Front End Engineer
Superduper is a web3 entertainment and IP company on a mission to onboard the first billion users into web3. We launched 15 months ago in the fast-paced and ever evolving NFT space, hitting the top 25 of all time in volume with well-known holders such as Steve Aoki, Brooklyn Beckham, Jaden Smith, and Faze Banks.
Overlord is our first hero, consumer facing brand. Within its universe we’re creating multiple sets of IP via characters and stories (the Marvel of the future). Creepz, our first character set, already has an animated series being produced by Seth Green and his production company Stoopid Buddy, multiple video games in development, and a fashion line designed by GQ’s ‘menswear’s designer of the year’ about to launch with a major global retailer.
The business has extremely ambitious product, community, and company growth goals, and is represented by WME and ThreeSixZero. In the next 6 months we’ll be launching multiple new experiences/sets of IP with the goal of creating a culturally relevant megabrand for mass market adoption. You’ll be joining at an exciting time as our fanatical global fan base, who already generate over 1bn Twitter engagements per quarter and 1m Discord messages continues to expand, and the company takes off into its next phase of hyper growth.
We’re looking for a Senior Front End Engineer to join our growing Engineering team. You will be responsible for making every UX journey delight and inspire the user.
This is an opportunity to work with an exciting portfolio of top IP across web3, gaming, and the broader entertainment industry. The role requires the ability to work with individuals across engineering, product, marketing, and community. What’s really important is that you have a real passion and enthusiasm for what you do, great ideas and a good skillset, are keen to develop and are willing to go the extra mile to create something great. Experience working at startups and knowledge of web3 desirable.
- Be responsible for building breathtaking web experiences for new and existing IP under
- Develop the user interfaces of applications, the core platform, and reusable components.
- Contribute to the ideation, technical design, implementation and testing of new features – playing a core role in the launch and maintenance of features
- Work closely with cross-functional team of product managers, UI and motion designers striving to provide our community best-in-class UX experiences
- Evaluate new front-end libraries and technologies to fit our needs, and iterate on and maintain the front-end stack.
- 5+ years of front-end development experience
- Proven record of shipping high-quality, high-polish code
- Ability to set technical and cultural standards for engineers
- Passionate about Web3
- Experience working for a startup or any web3 background desirable but not essential
- GMT -5 + GMT +2 time zone
What we offer:
We are building a company for tomorrow, defined by the purpose of our actions and the problems we are solving. We offer top-of-the-line benefits including, but not limited to, flexi working, health insurance, paid lunches, unlimited holiday and travel opportunities.
To best reflect the industry that we operate in we are striving to create a company of owners. As such there will be ongoing opportunities to take ownership of the company’s underlying token that we are collectively building. We believe in a culture of inclusion, diversity, and for our employees to be their full selves in the workplace.Apply Now