Senior Full-Stack Engineer (JS/TS) – Taipei
Who we are:
Nitra is changing how providers in the healthcare sector access credit and financial services – addressing an imminent need for modern financial solutions that integrate seamlessly with complex industry processes. Our goal is to provide an ecosystem of fintech and software solutions that help doctors better manage their practices, so they can have time back to focus on what matters to them most.
Nitra will offer physicians and medical clinics around the country cards, loans, accounts, payments, and expense management products they crucially need, in an all-in-one platform powered by machine learning technologies.
Nitra was created by unicorn founders who have successfully scaled to thousands of customers and exited $1B+ public offerings. They are joined by an ambitious and experienced team from American Express, Citi, PayPal, Capsule, Plaid, Bloomberg, Meta, Facebook, and Mastercard. The team is backed by some of the world’s leading VCs (Andreessen Horowitz, NEA, etc.) and is supported by an expert group of advisors including the cofounders of Square and Xendit, executives from Intuit, former Governors, White House senior staffers, and a co-founder of CityMD.
We’re looking for:
A Full Stack Engineer with experience in Fintech or marketplaces who will be at the forefront of our mission to bring better finance solutions to millions of businesses in the United States. We need high-achieving and goal-oriented individual who will help Nitra to deliver on an ambitious roadmap of innovative banking and SaaS products.
***Note: you must be based in Taipei for this role
Your responsibilities will include:
- Building backend APIs using node.js and express.js with a PostgreSQL database
- Working with banking and payment APIs
- Building user-friendly interfaces using Vue.js on the Quasar.js framework
- Creating seamless interfaces for customers through collaboration with top-notch designers and Product managers.
- Fluency in English
- Able to have flexible working hours to collaborate with our NY office
- Deep experience with and understanding of:
- Node.js (3+ years)
- Express.js framework (2+ years)
- APIs (5+ years)/Building fintech backend APIs (1+ years)
- Databases (PostGrwSQL) (2+ years)
- Architecture (2+ years)
- Fintech web applications (1+ years)
- Front end architecture (2+ years)
- UX (2+ years)
- UI (2+ years)
- The ability to see challenges as opportunities to level up. High-achieving and goal-oriented. A self-starter, you are always able to understand the bigger picture, and take a leading role to impact it.
- A collaborative spirit and the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders, Highly collaborative and transparent in your work, output, and decision making.
- A winning mindset and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Passion for creative thinking and bold ideas for growing the business/enhancing customer experience. Always curious, ready to ask questions, and open to being questioned.
- Expert time management and organizational skills.
- The desire to be mentored by a unicorn founding CTO and engineers with experience at top notch companies like Facebook.
- The opportunity to convert to a full-time employee and earn equity. When the company wins, you win.
- Competitive Salary – You’re the best of the best, and your salary will reflect your experience and reward your contributions to Nitra.
- Flexible vacation policy – You work hard and deserve to recharge however and whenever you want.
Nitra values diversity. We are committed to equal opportunities and creating an inclusive environment for all our employees. We welcome applicants regardless of ethnicity, national origin or ancestry, gender, race, religious beliefs, disability, sex, sexual orientation, age, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.Apply Now