Senior Management Accountant – Crystal Blockchain (Remote)
Crystal is the world-leading all-in-one blockchain analytics tool for crypto AML compliance, providing blockchain analytics and crypto transaction monitoring for thousands of cryptos in real-time.
Designed for law enforcement and financial institutions, Crystal provides a comprehensive view of the public blockchain ecosystem and uses advanced analytics and data scraping to map suspicious transactions and related entities.
Whether it is tracking a bitcoin transaction to a real-world entity, determining relationships between known criminal actors, or surveying suspicious online behavior, Crystal can help move your investigation forward.
To learn more, visit:
Crystal Blockchain is a SaaS technology company which is determined by a high degree of personal responsibility for efficacy and efficiency. We are seeking a Senior Management Accountant to join our team.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Post business transactions, process invoices, verify financial data for use in maintaining accounts payable records;
- Provide other clerical support necessary to pay the obligations of the organization;
- Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables;
- Ensure the accuracy of organization’s financial documents for payment, auditing and tax purposes;
- Prepare various A/P reports such as Aging, Weekly Payment Run, VAT report and other reports as required;
- Process due invoices for payments and ensure they are paid in a timely and accurate manner;
- Protect businesses against unintentional overpayment;
- Set up new vendors in the system; create and close Purchase Orders, monitor statuses of all Purchase Orders created in the system to ensure costs are accounted in proper accounting period;
- Perform a full cycle of accounts payable;
- Review vendor invoices against purchase orders, prices, terms of payment in accordance with vendor agreements;
- Maintain the billing system;
- Generate invoices and account statements;
- Perform account reconciliations;
- Maintain accounts receivable files and records;
- Produce monthly financial and management reports;
- Investigate and resolve any irregularities or enquiries;
- Assist in general financial management and analysis;
- Prepare payment documents in online-banking system;
- Other banking and treasury activities as required;
Month end close:
- Perform reconciliations for balance sheet accounts;
- Own the Month End process – Facilitate and complete monthly close procedures to agreed timeline and consolidation of the group for reporting;
- Take active part in month/year close process through thorough detailed review of Vendor balances, as well as review of IS and BS of designated subsidiaries;
- Work with outsource providers to ensures accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay rates;
- Prepare and maintain accurate records and reports of payroll transactions;
- Work with outsource to ensures compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, wage, and hour laws and best practices;
- Facilitate audits by providing records and documentation to auditors;
- Perform other duties as assigned;
Assist in management and statutory reporting;
Prepare and review weekly salesforce reports;
- At least 2+ Years PQE ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualifications;
- Internal customer orientation, with proven experience of facilitating informed decision making;
- Positive attitude and keen to learn;
- Good understanding of financial transactions including double entry bookkeeping;
- Methodical, accurate and able to meet deadlines;
- Advanced and proficient experience using Excel including Pivot Tables, V-Lookups and basic formulas;
- Able to work within a fast-paced environment;
- Enjoy the challenge of ad-hoc projects.
$60,000 - $120,000 *
| Remote | Tbilisi, Georgia
20 May 2023Apply Now
It would be amazing if you let Crystal Blockchain Analytics know you found the job here!
No downloads should be needed during the application, stay vigilant to scams.