Senior Product Designer
21.co is the world’s leader in providing access to crypto through simple and easy to use products. 21.co is the parent company of 21Shares and Amun, and its mission is to build bridges into the crypto world.
21Shares is the world’s largest issuer of cryptocurrency exchange traded products (ETPs) and is powered by Onyx, a proprietary technology platform used to issue and operate cryptocurrency ETPs for 21Shares and third parties. 21Shares mission is to make crypto easy.
Amun is a blockchain infrastructure company focused on making purchasing crypto more accessible by offering a suite of tools for passive strategies across major DeFi platforms. Amun’s mission is to simplify your crypto journey.
The company was founded in 2018 by Hany Rashwan and Ophelia Snyder and is a global organization, with offices in Zurich and New York. Cathie Wood, Chief Executive Officer & Chief Investment Officer of ARK Invest is a board member.
About This Role
We are on the lookout for an enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior Product Designer who is eager to help us shape the future of financial products. Joining our Product team, you will be at the forefront of solving cutting-edge challenges in human-computer interfaces. You will be instrumental in crafting new solutions to bridge traditional and decentralized finance, while also shaping the design culture of our dynamic organization. Come be a part of our team as we revolutionize the world of finance with our next generation crypto products!
What You’ll Do
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional product teams to conceptualize, research, and launch products that increase usability between traditional and decentralized finance
- Translate complex ideas and problems into visually elegant, interactive, and user-friendly designs
- Help to define the design culture at 21.co through writing, communication, and establishing new processes
- Further develop our design system that increases the velocity of the frontend engineering team
Who You Are
- Hands-on and detail-oriented designer that makes design decisions based on user research
- Used to working in a fast-paced environment and to tight deadlines
- Earnest, mature, and able to take feedback and iterate based on it
- Fun, empathetic, and eager to contribute to a international creative effort
What You Bring
- 3+ years of experience in product design (including: conducting user research, prototyping, and implementation of applications for end-users)
- Previous experience in working with component libraries or design systems
- Proficiency in design tools, such as Figma
- A stunning portfolio (don’t forget to share it when you apply!)
What We Offer:
- A leadership team that embraces creativity and gives you space to explore and grow
- Coaching in tokens, blockchain, web3, finance, and more
- A welcoming and inclusive culture where team members can collaborate, unite around a common goal
This role is based in New York City and will be expected to work from our New York office in a hybrid model Monday – Wednesday.
(NYC only) Pursuant to Section 8-102 of title 8 of the New York City administrative code, the base salary range for this role is $100,000.00 – $130,000.00. Total compensation packages are based on a wide array of factors unique to each candidate, including but not limited to skill set, years & depth of experience, certifications and specific office location. This may differ in other locations due to cost of labor considerations.Apply Now