Senior Product Designer
At Prysm, we believe that communities deserve the tools to bring their missions to life. Prysm is a Polychain-backed web3 start-up that builds collaborative technology to enable communities to be more socially and economically impactful.
We design for the emergence of on-chain investment clubs, squads, collector DAOs, creator DAOs, and web3 guilds. These proto-institutions will enable opportunity for those at the edges. Our vision is that communities become a platform for anyone to shape our digital and physical worlds.
About the Role
As a Senior Product Designer, you’ll redefine social investing experiences that unlock a collective edge for the 99%. You’ll get to define what it is, how it works, how it feels and how it looks. You’ll be creating delightful consumer interfaces that foster collaboration while making complex Ethereum interactions more user friendly. Your core responsibilities include:
- Making data-driven product decisions alongside the founders
- Inventing intuitive and delightful user patterns that define the future of collective ownership
- Framing complex Ethereum and multi-signature wallet interactions into friendly experiences
- Pushing our brand and style forward while maintaining a timeless aesthetic
- Prototyping new product directions and partaking in product strategy discussions
- Crafting engaging messaging across product and growth
- Managing external design resources to accomplish product goals amongst tight deadlines
- You have 4+ years of experience of design across digital platforms like web and mobile
- You can synthesize and distill user research and work with product managers to define strategy grounded in this research
- You can communicate well with front-end engineers and design system engineers on visual and interaction details
- You have a deep understanding of visual design, typography, grid systems and color theory
- You’re comfortable using Figma as the primary design tool
- Come into our SF office 2-3 times a week to jam on ideas with the team
- You can contribute to our design system by building and refining components in Figma and React
- You have used decentralized finance applications like Uniswap and NFT platforms like OpenSea
- You’re a pro at the pen tool and can whip vector-based illustrations on an as-need basis
- You can design for both modal user needs and long-tail user needs
- You have a fascination in human-computer interaction and are familiar with the works of interface-design pioneers like Bill Buxton, Bret Victor and Alan Kay
Working at Prysm
Prysm offers a full range of benefits and perks to all full-time employees including:
- 💰 Competitive, data-backed compensation. We are targeting $130,000 – $160,000 base salary plus 0.6% to 1% equity in the company, based on experience and level.
- 💸 401k with 4% employer match: Invest in your financial future with a generous 4% employer match.
- ❤️🩹 Health, dental, vision & life Insurance: High quality plans with multiple options.
- 🏝️ Unlimited PTO: Take time off when you need and enjoy ample company-wide holidays
- 🌎 One month a year, work anywhere: Holidays and the summer are a great time to reconnect with friends and family. We allow you to work up to 30 days from anywhere in the months of August, September and December.
- 🍼 Maternity & paternity leave: 12 weeks paid parental leave for all new parents
- 🍕 Meals in the office: Paid lunches and dinners while we’re working out of our office
- 💻 Fully paid equipment: Everything you need to do your job well, including equipment and home office budget a learning and development budget, and wellness stipends
- 🎓 Budget for self-improvement: A generous education budget to allow you to advance skills and knowledge. Only catch: you need to present your learnings to your team at the end so we can all level up!
You can learn more about what it’s like working at Prysm on our Careers Page!Apply Now