Senior Product Manager, Developer Experience & Blockchain
Founded by the creators of Fortmatic, Magic is a Web3 infrastructure company that empowers developers to create seamless and secure user onboarding experiences, abstracting away the complexities of blockchain technology. We are backed by top investors such as Tiger Global, Lightspeed Ventures, SV Angel, Social Capital, Northzone, Placeholder, Naval Ravikant, Alexis Ohanian, and Balaji Srinivasan.
To date, Magic has enabled more than 110K developers and enterprises to onboard over 10 million users to the Web3 ecosystem — and we continue to grow rapidly. We are trusted by leading NFT marketplaces such as Immutable, Niftys, OpenSea, Decentraland and major enterprise Web2 companies alike.
If you are excited to make Web3 accessible and help onboard the next billion users, let’s chat!
As a Senior Product Manager, Developer Experience & Blockchain, you will own the product aspects of (i) blockchain & blockchain expansion, (ii) developer documentation, (iii) SDK methods, and (iv) the developer integration experience. The Senior Product Manager will stay on top of emerging blockchain technologies as Magic expands and refines its GTM strategy. You will also partner with our developer customer base to help them understand the intricacies and use cases for our SDKs, driving education and documentation. You will apply your deep understanding of developer needs to strategize and execute on additional methods of supporting developer onboarding and integrations. This is a high impact role with the opportunity to shape our core developer experience and blockchain capabilities.
- Help formulate Magic’s long-term product vision, goals, metrics, and strategy.
- Translate that strategy into concrete plans and objectives over the short- and medium-term. Then execute and deliver key product outcomes.
- Stay on top of emerging blockchain technologies and expand Magic’s blockchain ecosystem
- Own developer education and documentation
- Strategize and execute on additional methods to support developer onboarding
- Partner cross functionally with X to improve our developer dashboard
- Improve our developer onboarding and integration flow
- Incorporate user-focused data, research and market analysis to inform product strategies and roadmaps
- Understand Magic’s strategic and competitive position and deliver products that are aligned with our mission and recognized best in the industry
- Help design product function and build processes that will scale as our team and company grow
- 3-6 years’ of product management experience
- Strong track record of building and shipping developer tools
- CS degree or related technical experience
- Solid understanding of blockchain technology and ecosystem
- Excel in using quantitative data (metrics and analytics) and qualitative data (customer feedback) to inform product prioritization and measure product performance.
- Strong communication, organization, and time management skills
Bonus points if you
- Are creative problem solver – able to identify real obstacles and viable solutions
- Possess a software engineer background
- Are passionate about Web3
- Fully remote team and flexible working hours
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 10% performance based annual bonus
- Unlimited paid time off
- Platinum-level Health, Vision, and Dental insurance – Magic covers 99%
- 401(k) program
- Top of the line equipment
- $300 monthly budget for home office needs and professional development
- Annual team meetups
At Magic, we believe building a team full of diverse perspectives and experiences is vital to success. We strongly encourage anyone who has been historically under-represented in tech to apply for this role. Magic does not discriminate on the basis of gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, citizenship status, age or physical ability. Empathy, authenticity, and inclusivity are at the core of all we do.Apply Now