Senior Product Manager – Web3
PERMANENT CONTRACT / CDI
We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 15% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
As a Senior Product Manager at Ledger, you manage the roadmap, overall business impact, and customer success of our next generation web3 hardware platform. You will identify new product opportunities, translate those opportunities into product requirements and work with best-in-class design, engineering, and manufacturing teams to turn those ideas into new features and products.
- Study market trends and market segmentation to determine a strategy and product roadmap for our products to ensure we continuously evolve to meet emerging consumer needs and take advantage of new technology
- Work in collaboration with the omnichannel team: prioritization of services, identification of external partners
- Lead product requirements creation including definition of use cases, user experience product documentation, feature specifications. Intersecting Hardware and Software
- Identify new features opportunities and continuously improve the products through a deep understanding of our customers, technologies, competitors, and a changing landscape
What we’re looking for
- An understanding and passion for Web 3.0
- Passion for user experience, end to end. You make flows flow and understand what customers expect and focus on beating these expectations!
- Experience leading and mentoring other Product Managers
- Experience with third party integrations and user experiences built on platform and partnerships
- A good technical understanding of partners integrations
- A proven and deep technical understanding of card payments (issuing, acquiring, schemes, on-us…)
- Business acumen and obsession for pace and deadlines
- Curious and highly engaging personality, always willing to learn.
- Perfect English communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.Apply Now