Senior Software Engineer, iOS
Sorare is at the intersection of sports, gaming, and NFT collectibles. Through tradable digital cards, Sorare is designing a collective fantasy sports experience where you can manage your favorite players, hone your passion to earn prizes, and be part of a thriving community. Anyone, anywhere, can connect with the game on Sorare. The company’s mission is to build “the game within the game” and to give fans, players and clubs the platform to celebrate, share, and own your game.
Founded in 2018, Sorare has seen tremendous growth. The platform has a card sales volume of over $400M since January 2021 (up from $8M in sales in 2020) and now has exclusive partnerships with over 250 football (soccer) clubs, the MLB & MLBPA, and the NBA & NBPA. Sorare is trusted by a world-class team of investors including Softbank, Benchmark, Accel Partners, athletes such as Serena Williams and Kylian Mbappé, and key tech investors such as Alexis Ohania – all who believe in the future of integrating NFTs with Gameplay.
We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to join our growing Engineering team.
Sorare is developing its flagship mobile app and we’re looking for senior engineers to help us build and shape the product from start-to-finish. You should be ready to work with product managers and designers to own core features from start to finish. You will be working on a live game with hundreds of thousands of monthly active players. All our team members have a say in the shape of the product and you will attend weekly sprint meetings to discuss our roadmap and priorities. Things move quickly at Sorare as we work toward building a unique and category leading game!
You don’t need to be a sport fan, a gaming addict or crypto-nerd to work with us. We’re looking for engineers who like to get things done, work in a fast-paced environment at a hyper-growth company, take ownership and autonomy for their work, and expect to learn a lot along the way.
- Drive complex projects from inception to launch
- Work with product managers, designers, and backend engineers to execute on our roadmap
- Implement pixel perfect designs with advanced animations and flows
- Design and build toward optimal solutions to tough technical problems
- Care deeply about security, performance, and maintainability
- Help design and build our mobile infrastructure
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in software engineering
- Experience developing and shipping high-quality iOS products
- Hands-on experience with Swift and UIKit (bonus if experienced with SwiftUI or other Rx frameworks)
- Have production experience working with REST or GraphQL APIs
- Independent, curious and highly motivated to explore novel solutions with a growing team in a challenging space
- Experience with agile development practices
- Attention to detail: you strive for the high quality from top to bottom
- Excellent written and spoken English communication skills
- Health Care: Great medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage
- Wellness Benefit: Sorare contributes to employees wellness (gym membership or ClassPass)
- Commuter Benefits: Sorare contributes to the cost of your commute
- Latest Tech: Sorare provides equipment such as monitors, computer, headphones, etc
- At-Home Work Station: Sorare covers the cost of an at home set up
- Lunch: Sorare will contribute to their employees lunch expenses
- Time Off: For US employees, we offer unlimited paid time off in addition to observed company holidays. For French employees, we offer 5 weeks of paid holidays per year in addition to the national holidays
Sorare is an equal opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.
As we are an international company, please note we speak English in the workplace. Please apply for the role with an English CV so we can process your application.Apply Now