Smart Contracts Developer (Protocol Core)
As part of our protocol core team, your mission is to complete the full vision of Superfluid protocol on EVM using solidity with high quality and strong security, also to involve actively in the Superfluid protocol standardization process.
Remote CET & ET time zones – Local hubs: London (UK) or Tallinn (Estonia)
- You like open source and a world of openness in general.
- You’re excited to change the open finance world through cryptocurrency and decentralization.
- You want to make a difference and get rewarded by working hard.
- You are a hacker when it comes to getting things done quickly.
- You are a craftsman when it comes to producing maintainable code for yourself and others.
- You are a finisher when it comes to keeping track of items and having clear priority in mind.
- You are a clear, concise, and fun communicator.
- You like supporting other people in achieving success.
- You are agile in switching across frameworks and repositories.
About Us 💸
We’re a rising tech startup working on a radically new type of payment technology able to improve global commerce!
Superfluid is the asset streaming protocol that enables you to transfer assets every second, instead of using recurring monthly transactions. By accelerating money, we empower people worldwide to do more with less capital, increasing people’s independence and overall happiness.
Our company headquarter is in London (UK), may of us work from an office in Tallinn (Estonia), and we also have many remote members. You are welcome to work remotely or join us there! Learn more at superfluid.finance
- Implement core features for Superfluid protocol v1.
- Implement peripheral smart contracts such as TOGA, CFAv1Library, etc.
- Always write good test cases aiming full code coverage for functional requirements, and being vigilant about non-functional requirements related to security, transaction cost, etc.
- Constantly Improve development tooling, test framework of the protocol development.
- Assist your team members in code reviewing your work to get your code merged.
- Peer programming and code review other team member’s work.
- Participate in bi-weekly public protocol forum discussions, and lead some of the sessions when needed.
- 1+ experience in writing solidity smart contracts that have been deployed to a mainnet (not testnet only).
- Worked with solidity language using either truffle or hardhat development framework.
- A true polyglot of programming languages, who is:
- having experience in at least one system programming languages, c/c++, rust, etc.
- having experience in at least one industrial language and their Frameworks: Java, C#/.NET, Python, etc.
- having readily available scripting skills in shell scripts, and any of python, perl, nodejs, etc.
- knowing haskell is a a plus since formal definition of the protocol is being developed in it.
- Have good knowledge in working with data structures and optimization issues.
- Have the mind set of test driven development, questioning any code produced with a pair of critical eyes.
- Close to European timezones preferred.
- Super motivated team, with cutting-edge Ethereum developers
- Work on world-first, groundbreaking financial technology
- 28 days paid holidays (including public holidays)
- Early employees enjoy extra stock options
- An opportunity to make a REAL difference in the lives of hundreds of thousands of people globally
- Flexible working schedule
- Casual and friendly work environment