Social Media and Content Manager
- Ensure successful creation and implementation of integrated marketing strategies across digital advertising; Paid search/Paid Social, Display/retargeting, SEO, email marketing, and website conversion optimization
- Oversee the health of the Digital Marketing strategy, including; implementation of digital marketing campaigns and activity (video, search, display, social, CRO) with a focus on marketing performance, budgets, campaign execution, and reporting results
- Ensure that all digital marketing is integrated across all customer touchpoints and consistent with brand positioning, marketing strategies, and messaging objectives
- Build and execute testing roadmaps to drive continual optimizations, new channel growth, creative insights, and audience learning
- Optimize the marketing mix based on performance metrics identified during testing and create plans to scale strategies where it makes sense
- Actively measure the performance of all marketing campaigns and work closely with the Data team to develop the digital narrative and communicate results to the broader team
- Identify areas of improvement where automation can be implemented to improve conversion
- Management of digital marketing budget
- Serves as digital marketing subject matter expert and point of contact for projects managed by other cross-functional teams to ensure that the department’s requirements are communicated and incorporated into solutions
- Plan and coordinate the execution of lead-generation activities
- Provide keyword research and analysis
- Review landing pages for keyword optimization and recommend
- Perform bid management
- Monitor campaigns, budgets, and performance
- Develop and employ monthly newsletters and/or email marketing campaigns (if needed)
- Analyze click-through rates, conversion rates, and relevant KPIs
- Track campaign performance through daily pacing reports, weekly analysis reports, and monthly budget allocation reporting
- Produce monthly campaign reports and trend scouting reports
- Work with the content team to maximize online marketing campaigns
- Track the ROI of paid channels and report to marketing leadership and other executives
- Other tasks may be assigned
Content Development and Social Media Management
- Manage Social Platforms
- Content and Campaigns Producer: Ideate, research, strategize, and post content (Ideate Static and Video Posts, Produce Copy, Write blog posts). We have in-house designers to execute so knowledge of graphic design (e.g Photoshop, After Effects) is not necessary.
- Collaborate and oversee designers in executing content ideas
- Respond to all comments, respond to DMs and constantly engage and interact with audience consistent with our brand voice
- Interact with our followers – Like and comment on their posts.
- Interact with viral content and other brands, people, etc. Scroll through trends and leave funny/witty comments with high potential for virality. Show personality and attitude and build intrigue.
- Brainstorm creative ideas for organic content and keeping up with viral trends to freshen up our organic content.
- Keep up to date with social media trends, meme culture, blockchain twitter, and apply in our content
- Other tasks may be assigned
- Paid Ads Management: Develop, implement, and manage paid advertising campaigns across various platforms such as Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Youtube Ads, LinkedIn Ads, etc. Monitor and analyze the effectiveness of marketing content and paid ads, making recommendations for improvement.
- SEO Optimization: Implement effective search engine optimization strategies to improve organic search rankings. Conduct keyword research, SEO audits, link building, and other SEO activities.
- Performance Analysis and Reporting: Analyze digital marketing data to provide insight into target audiences and their behavior, and report on performance and ROI of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Market Research/Trendscouting: Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes in the blockchain industry, social media, and the like.
- Content Creation and Management: Ideate, create, and manage engaging and relevant content for our digital platforms, including website, blogs, and social media channels.
- Familiarity with Blockchain, Crypto, NFT space a must.
- At least three years of experience in Digital Marketing and Content Management, ideally with a key skill in Performance/Growth Marketing.
- A strong background in digital marketing analytics is required; digital tracking, ideally optimisation, A/B testing, as well as and measuring digital marketing performance
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, including the ability to explain analytic results and models to a non-technical audience.
- Analytical and data-driven – can track the ROI of paid channels and have the ability to draw insight from complex marketing data
- Possesses a mix of skills in the marketing function
- Experience working in a marketing agency is a plus
- Excited to doom scroll on Twitter and TikTok, commenting on viral posts with a witty sense of humor and engaging wherever there’s a good fit.
- Work From Home
- Leave Credits
- Training & Development
$30,000 - $100,000 *
| Remote | Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
04 June 2023Apply Now
It would be amazing if you let BreederDAO know you found the job here!
No downloads should be needed during the application, stay vigilant to scams.