Social Media Researcher/Copywriter
Want to be a part of the fastest-growing blockchain company? Ava Labs makes it simple to launch applications using Avalanche, a smart contracts platform with 800k+ monthly active users. Avalanche is the fastest blockchain, measured by time to finality, and one of the fastest-growing in crypto – with hundreds of dapps and $12B+ in total economic value locked.
Founded by the creators of Avalanche, Ava Labs strives to digitize every asset in the world. In addition to building Avalanche and other tools to support the ecosystem, we offer expertise to ensure that all individuals and organizations can seamlessly use Avalanche and its vibrant app ecosystem. Join us as we empower people to easily and freely digitize all the world’s assets on one open, programmable blockchain platform.
The Social Media teams at Ava Labs are responsible for the strategy, planning and management of all social accounts pertaining to the Ava Labs and Avalanche brands. We are looking for a Social Media Researcher/Copywriter with deep knowledge of the native crypto media landscape to join our rapidly growing Marketing department. This role will play an integral part in our future goals to create and optimize engaging/original content; backed by data driven insights.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Drive messaging of mission critical social media channels for Ava Labs products, Avalanche network and supporting departmental accounts
- Collaborate with teams to identify and formulate data backed narratives
- In-depth analysis of industry via research data platforms, social media networks and news/media sites
- Propose and themes/topics/talking-points to carry into long form threads and blogs in collaboration with the communications team
- Assist in writing scripts for production team video projects or panel mediators
- Create simple/effective positioning and messaging strategies for technical educational content.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of on-chain data points such as; TVL, daily volume, block explorers, etc.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of technical narratives such as consensus design, data availability, MEV, tokenomics, network Architectures, etc.
- Collaborate with design team on infographics that will support data driven narratives
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Bachelor’s Degree in related discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience in social media, copywriting or related field
- Successful track record of developing content strategy for web3
- Strong knowledge of Ava Labs and the Avalanche Network
- Social media research: Twitter, LinkedIn, Telegram and/or other web3 spaces
- Messaging and user growth strategy
- Copywriting skills
- Deep familiarity with news/media sources and critical industry topics
- Deep familiarity with on chain analytics research sources and tools
- Ability to provide input/feedback on infographic design
- Cross departmental collaboration experience
- Ability to travel for company events and industry conferences
WHY AVA LABS?
Looking to join a world-class blockchain development team? If you’ve ever thought about joining an early stage Web3 company – this is it! We’re a global, world-class team of experts in computer science, economics, finance, marketing, and law with offices in New York City and Miami. We’re highly passionate about Web3 and redefining the way people build and use finance and decentralized applications of all kinds. The company received early-stage funding from Andreessen Horowitz, Initialized Capital, and Polychain Capital, with angel investments from Balaji Srinivasan and Naval Ravikant. Join us and be a pioneer in a new technology that will have implications across a range of verticals such as finance, gaming, investing, collectibles, among many others.
Ava Labs is committed to diversity in the workplace and we’re proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not hire on basis of race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, sex, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state or federal law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.Apply Now