Software Engineer – Infrastructure (Go lang)
Blockswap Labs is a research & development firm dedicated to making blockchain technology accessible to mainstream users. We build permissionless middle layers for Web3 and PoS blockchain adoption, catalyzing crypto asset adoption for the masses. As core contributors to the Blockswap Network and Proof of Neutrality Network, we are committed to building credibly neutral public benefit infrastructure that catalyzes the adoption of cryptocurrencies, Etheruem blockchain, and EVM benefits to a wide range of users and protocols.
Our team is diverse and distributed and is known for leading the charge in frontier tech like MEV PBS implementation, Encrypted Mempool, ZK proof Routers, state Replication Gadget, and MPC as a service. We’re passionate believers in an Ethereum future driven by rollups, with a keen focus on security and formal methods in all our protocol innovations.
We are seeking a Software Engineer – Infrastructure for Proof of Neutrality Network Project – MEV Supply chain. Who is well-versed in the Ethereum Client (GoETH), has excellent knowledge in Go lang, and is fearless in tackling MEV, Cross-domain transactions, and decentralized MEV services.
As an Infrastructure Engineer, you will be hands-on with the R&D effort and production of our MEV system, working together with Engineering, Monitoring, and Cryptography team. Your focus will be on the Block production, EVM executions, MEV rails, and reliability aspects of PON Infrastructure while using the cryptography tools developed by our team.
- Contribute to designing and implementing PON core MEV infrastructure in Ethereum Geth.
- Lead the tasks from concept to hit the ground running, supporting the existing team to reach its goals.
- Implement protocols as defined by the Engineering while investigating and fixing issues in the active production systems.
- 2+ yrs exp in Go lang, B.S. in Computer Science, Mathematics, or relevant field, or equivalent software engineering experience
- Experience shipping projects to production
- Experience with Ethereum blockchain systems, especially Client networking
- Excellent understanding of how to build stable, scalable, and modular go software that leverages things like channels, mutexes, etc., in the correct manner
- Understanding of software engineering and security best practices
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Interested / have knowledge of Ethereum PoS, ideally having some understanding of Ethereum Geth or other Ethereum Clients.
- Proficiency with Go, Rust, or Typescript in a production environment
- Experience with Docker/Kubernetes, SQL, and developing smart contracts.
- Strong adherence to testing and diagnostics standards.
- Bonus: Understanding of PBS and the importance of keeping Ethereum Neutral. You may have some smart contract and EVM knowledge.
- Interest in complex technical topics such as Ethereum protocol changes (e.g., EIP-4337 / EIP-4844) as well as data structures specific to blockchains
Blockswap is committed to diversity in its workforce and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace all qualified persons to apply and will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please feel free to let us know.Apply Now