Technical Product Manager – Mobile App Development (Trust Wallet)
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
Binance acquired Trust Wallet in 2018 and it has since grown to a decentralized, multi-chain mobile wallet loved by millions for its speed, security, and ease of use. Trust Wallet provides a secure wallet to send, receive, stake and store more than one million cryptocurrencies on 68 blockchains, including Ethereum and EVM chains, Solana, Polkadot, etc. – making it the world’s most inclusive, chain-agnostic decentralized wallet. We are looking for someone who will have the vision to design the gateway experience for web3 world and scale it to hundreds of millions of users.
With this PM role, you’ll have massive ownership and will craft the developer journey all the way to individual developers. Along the way you will lead product discovery, scoping, and launch innovative products & features to help grow developer adoption. This role is a special opportunity for someone who thrives at the intersection of Product, Developers, Marketing, and Partnerships to help connect the next 100 million users to Web3. The immediate need is for someone to focus on the development of the Mobile App (iOS & Android)
The role is for you if you:
- Are excited about being the first developer ecosystem product manager at Trust Wallet, where you will drive and prioritize the product roadmap and execution for key initiatives.
- Like the idea of working in a fast startup environment with the backing of one of the most established crypto companies.
- Love well-written developer documentation as well as empowering developers with the right tooling.
- Enjoy researching and analyzing the market, users, and new products, especially with an eye to working with our developer advocate to create videos, documentation, Github repos, and other media that the web3 developer community can use to gain familiarity with Trust Wallet.
- Are excited about the opportunity to grow with the company and want to help define the vision and strategy to onboard the next 100M users onto Web3 and Trust Wallet.
- Are passionate about crypto and the role wallets play across DeFi, NFTs, DAO, tokenomics, and the overall Web 3.0.
- Can think big, push the boundaries of what is possible and are able to communicate and measure these ideas effectively.
- Are agile and can thrive in fast-moving environments – especially since Web3 is constantly evolving.
- Aren’t looking for a traditional web2 job. You share the mindset that ‘Nothing should be someone else’s problem’.
- Owning a problem doesn’t scare you, but empowers you to take 100% responsibility for achieving goals and results.
- Want to be part of a winning and agile team with a global and diverse background.
What you will do:
- You will own the short and long term growth roadmap — being accountable for our developer ecosystem and B2B growth.
- Take new initiatives from ideation to customer validation, prototyping, and production.
- Collaborate closely with our cross- functional team of engineering, marketing, partnerships, and customer support teams.
- Create strategies based on customer insights, competitive analysis, and data.
- Clearly communicate progress, priorities, and future plans across teams and externally with users, developers, and customers.
- You will be interacting directly with businesses and Trust Wallet developers to collect feedback and develop user empathy. You’ll be a key part of a small agile team.
What skillset you need to possess:
- 3+ years PM experience
- Experience developing Mobile Applications
- Extremely user and metric focused mindset
- Experience establishing growth frameworks (measurement, testing) and processes to across teams.
- Ability to establish clear prioritization frameworks and success metrics.
- Knowledgeable and interested in Web3 space.
- Collaborative and open minded.
- Sharp written and verbal communication in English to both frame and explain concepts. Ability to thrive in uncertainty and challenges: proactive, hands-on, self-starter and perseverant.
- Strong values, ethics and integrity.
- Strong intellectual curiosity and honesty, Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree.
What we offer:
- Be at the front seat of the fast-growing blockchain and crypto industry.
- An organization at hockey-stick growth stage with numerous opportunities to stretch out of your comfort zone.
- Global role to work with very diverse and talented teams.
- Flexibility to work from anywhere in the world, as long as you deliver results.
- Token Allocation plan for employees.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice.Apply Now