Token Operations Lead
A bit about us:
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia’s fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world’s first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
A bit about the role:
Tokens and cryptocurrency operations are a core part of running Immutable’s business. As such, we are scaling rapidly and looking for a Token Operations Lead to join the Immutable Group!
With more tokens comes more complexity. Hence, this role will look to continuously improve our token and crypto operations to make them faster, cheaper, and lower risk overall by turning the Tokens team into a well-oiled machine.
You’ll also have the opportunity to level up the current procedures and structures in place through continuous improvement initiatives. If you personally thrive in an ambiguous environment with no set ‘playbook’, and you enjoy having high levels of autonomy and ownership, then this role is definitely for you!
You will have the opportunity to:
- Define tokens operations excellence
- Drive public visibility in tokens through Tokenomics Portals
- Provide accurate token reporting and forecasting
- Support the execution of trades to agreed thresholds, and manage associated reconciliations
- Documentation Management, creating a source of truth for the business
- Provide analysis and insights into unlock events, token reversals and other risk events e.g. grant expiry, partner liquidation events
- Streamline and support long-term automation & self-service of token distributions to enable greater speed-to-market, and increase opportunities for experimentation
- Improve token operation processes, controls, and policies for enhanced operational efficiencies
- Drive data updates and integrate new content monthly
- Create dashboards on token positions that can be leveraged across the organisation for decision-making
- Assist in product development and the implementation of new products and features
We would love you to have:
- 2+ years of experience in a finance or operations role: FinOps, BizOps, Strategy & Ops, Commercial Ops
- A strong desire to work in web3 with demonstrated initiative in trying to understand the space
- You thrive in highly operational roles and enjoy unlocking complex issues to build solutions around
- Experience with budgeting, forecasting and account reconciliation
- A track record of high performance and results
Some extra skills that would be awesome:
- Experience with investing in the stock market or crypto (either personally or professionally)
- Publications/Podcasts/Media presence covering web3 topics
- Qualifications in Finance, Data Analytics, Data Science, or Business
A bit about the team:
This role will sit with the Tokens Team. Immutable has billions of dollars of token value to deploy as incentives to reward users and grow our products, and our mission is to create incentives that are mutually beneficial to participants in the program as well as benefiting IMX token holders and Immutable X.
We are proud of the benefits that we offer for all of our employees globally. Here is a snapshot:
Attracting the best global talent:
💸We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products’ success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
💻 While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
📲We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage.
Leveling up your growth
🌱 We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
📚 Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive
💆🏽♀️ Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
🤗 Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
🎁 Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most
👨👧👦New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
🎂 Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is committed to building and fostering an inclusive, diverse workplace. We believe in incorporating everyone’s perspectives and experiences as this has been a significant driver of our success so far. For this reason, we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to get in touch. Even if you don’t meet all the job listing requirements, do yourself (and us) a favour by still applying! You’ll likely bring something to the workplace that we haven’t thought of yet, and we would love to hear from you. We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
*A note to recruitment agencies: Our internal team has this role covered so no need to reach out – We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you!Apply Now