Web3 Content Manager Intern
We’re making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission !
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 20% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of more than 700 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries.
At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
We are currently looking for a Web3 Content Manager Intern to join the Newsroom team from Jan/Feb 2023 !
What is the Newsroom?
The Newsroom is Ledger’s Team of editors, social media managers, and video producers, dedicated to creating a wide range of content highlighting Ledger product releases, announcements, blogs, thought leadership pieces, news positioning, and educational pieces.
- Work with the News Franchise Deputy Editor about News & Thought Leadership at Ledger.
- Do the preparatory writing work and increase the performance of our 2 external newsletters: ‘Market Bites’ and ‘Ledger Biiiiiites’ (close to 200,000 readers each). Find original content ideas to drive interest and grow readership.
- Manage blog posts publications and participate in the writing of Ledger content (new product releases, Ledger Labs updates, thought leadership publications, news articles, Ledger Enterprise updates, and more).
- Coordinate across the marketing team (and more) to ensure the due delivery of needed assets and write compelling stories in a clear and concise manner (Design, SEO, Product Marketing, Copy, Newsroom, Growth, etc).
- Identify original and thought-provoking editorial ideas and contribute to Ledger’s overall content strategy.
- Help shape the vision of our CEO on social media. Write posts, threads share blog posts for their Twitter and LinkedIn profiles. Find original ideas to support their vision and share them with the Web3 community.
- Passion for crypto, Web3 and the Metaverse.
- M.A. in Communications, Journalism, Economy or related field.
- Native or true bilingual English speaker.
- Storyteller with excellent copywriting skills.
- High-quality research and analytical skills.
- Ability to source Web3 news stories and editorial strategy competences.
- Ability to work fast with proven excellence in writing compelling articles.
What’s in it for you?
Tech/Web3 environment: Work and learn every day with best professionals & web3 enthusiasts !
Flexibility: Partial remote work possible
Social: Frequent social events, snacks and drinks
High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation
Lunch vouchers with Swile
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.Apply Now